编辑: 此身滑稽 2015-08-21

25、to New York, her father has not heard from her. A、Because she went B、After she went C、When she went D、Since she went 正确答案:D

26、John could do nothing but _______ to his father that he was wrong. A、admitting B、admits C、admit D、to admit 正确答案:C

27、an honest man, he never tells a lie. A、Being B、Be C、Since D、To be 正确答案:A

28、Professor White has written some short stories, but he is ___ known for his plays. A、the best B、more C、better D、the most 正确答案:C

29、I didn'

t accept his offer last week, but I A、had B、would do C、should have D、might have to 正确答案:C

30、It'

s high time we to the cinema. A、will go B、shall go C、are going to go D、went 正确答案:D

31、A number of workers ______ in front of the factory to protest against being forced to work overtime. A、is crowded B、have crowded C、was crowded D、has crowded 正确答案:B

32、I have not seen my mother for a long time. I ______ her very much. A、miss B、impress C、remember D、remind 正确答案:A

33、Nowadays advertising costs are no longer in reasonable _______ to the total cost of the product. A、proportion B、correlation C、connection D、correspondence 正确答案:A

34、I don'

t believe they can bridge the gap, A、does he B、can'

t he C、doesn'

t he D、can they 正确答案:D

35、I will not spend so much money on that fur coat, for I don'

t think it is A、worth buying B、worth to buy C、worthy buying D、worthy of buy 正确答案:A

36、The horse is getting old and can'

t run ______ it did. A、as faster as B、so fast than C、so fast as D、such fast as 正确答案:C

37、When I returned home, I found the window open and something A、to steal B、stealing C、stolen D、steal 正确答案:C

38、_____ is known to everyone, the moon travels round the earth once every month. A、It B、As C、That D、What 正确答案:B

39、Scientists have found that there is not any ______ plant on the moon. A、life B、living C、alive D、live 正确答案:B

40、Mrs. Green has been living in town for only one year, yet she seems to be _______ with everyone who comes to the store. A、accepted B、admitted C、admired D、acquainted 正确答案:D

41、Some time the manager of the company sent me a fax saying that he would visit us ____ next spring. A、some time B、sometime C、sometimes D、some times 正确答案:B

42、She will stop showing off if no notice____ of her. A、is taken B、takes C、will be taken D、has taken 正确答案:A

43、It is said that a new robot ____ by him in a few days. A、designed B、has been designed C、will be designed D、will have been designed 正确答案:C

44、His office is on the third _______ of the building. A、flat B、floor C、story D、layer 正确答案:B

45、Some animals adjust themselves ______ their environment by instinct. A、to B、in C、from D、toward 正确答案:A

46、Hardly had she walked out of the woods ___ she heard the strange scream coming from behind a tree. A、than B、until C、since D、when 正确答案:D

47、It'

s advisable that she for Xi'

an as soon as possible. A、will leave B、may leave C、leaves D、leave 正确答案:D

48、The worker and writer from Shanghai _______very popular among college students since the beginning of this century. A、is B、are C、has been D、have been 正确答案:C

49、The shortage of energy is getting worse. It _______an immediate solution. A、calls off B、calls up C、calls for D、calls at 正确答案:C

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题