编辑: 此身滑稽 2015-08-21
2018秋专升本公共英语模拟卷 选择题(50题共150分)

1、Selecting a mobile phone for personal use is no easy task because technology ___ so rapidly.

A、is changing B、has changed C、will have changed D、will change 正确答案:A

2、If I could obtain the position, I would work to the best of my _______. A、capacity B、ability C、capability D、competence 正确答案:B

3、Scarcely had we settled ourselves in our seats in the theatre _______ the curtain went up. A、then B、when C、as D、after 正确答案:B

4、I don'

t think this room will be big enough to _______ all the guests. A、contain B、hold C、keep D、swallow 正确答案:B

5、The governor had to _______ all his appointments for the day and rushed to the train accident. A、set off B、see off C、call off D、pay off 正确答案:C

6、Neither I nor Kathy ______ fond of classic music. A、am B、is C、are D、was 正确答案:B

7、In your first days at school you'

ll be given a test to help the teachers to _______ you to a class at your level. A、locate B、assign C、deliver D、place 正确答案:B

8、It is a common theme in many science fiction stories that the world may one day be __ by insects. A、broken in B、run over C、taken over D、filled in 正确答案:C

9、The French pianist who had been praised very highly to be a great disappointment. A、turned up B、turned in C、turned out D、turned down 正确答案:C

10、Americans eat as they actually need every day. A、twice as much protein B、protein twice as much C、twice protein as much D、protein as twice much 正确答案:A

11、it or not, his discovery has created a stir in scientific circles. A、Believe B、To believe C、Believing D、Believed 正确答案:A

12、I asked my neighbor to _______ my garden when I was away. A、look after B、look over C、look in D、look to 正确答案:A

13、The subject of these lectures _______ by the lecture committee. A、announces B、have been announced C、announced D、has been announced 正确答案:D

14、None of the servants were _______ when Mr. Smith wanted to send a message. A、available B、approachable C、attainable D、applicable 正确答案:A

15、When he was set free after twenty years in prison, he was amazed ______ the changed world he found. A、at B、of C、on D、to 正确答案:A

16、Rejecting the urging of his physician father to study medicine, Hawking chose to on math and theoretical physics. A、impose B、center C、overwork D、concentrate 正确答案:D

17、Since he was involved in the case, the court _______ his appearance. A、requested B、asked C、required D、solicited 正确答案:C

18、I signed the letter at the ______ of the page. A、bottom B、end C、base D、root 正确答案:A

19、Only under special circumstances to take make-up tests. A、are freshmen permitted B、freshmen are permitted C、permitted are freshmen D、are permitted freshmen 正确答案:A

20、Many of the human problems associated with living in the ocean are _______ the problems of living in outer space. A、just as B、such as C、such that D、the same as 正确答案:D

21、John _______ Bill by two games to one. A、won B、beat C、fought D、overcame 正确答案:B

22、I cannot tell the _____ difference between the twins. A、slender B、single C、simple D、slight 正确答案:D

23、When I caught him cheating me, I stopped _______ things in his shop. A、buying B、buy C、to buy D、bought 正确答案:A

24、Most of our meetings were ____ to discussing the housing reform. A、used B、spent C、devoted D、located 正确答案:C

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题