编辑: 旋风 2014-06-18
(特别提示:参考答案见下期) 七年级(下)Modules 1-2 综合能力测试听力原文、参考答案及解析 听力原文 I.

1. The paper cut is from my pen friend Li Qiutong. 2. I often have a cup of coffee in the morning. 3. I go to the park and enjoy the fireworks on Spring Festival. 4. Lily is washing her clothes. 5. There are many presents on the Christmas tree. II. 6. W: The film is over. Let's go home by bus. M: I think it's better to take a taxi. It is rush hour. W: All right. Q: How do they go home? 7. W: Excuse me, where is Li Lei? M: He is playing football over there. Q: What's Li Lei doing? 8. W: Let's have a picnic in the park on Saturday. M: Good idea. I can cook some chicken for our lunch. Q: What are they going to do on Saturday? 9. W: Look, it's raining heavily. M: That's great. It's too hot these days. Q: What's the weather like now? 10. W: Can I help you, sir? M: Yes. A hot dog and a Coke, please. W: Here you are. Q: Where are the two speakers? III. 听第1段对话,判断第11-12小题. M: Hi, Amy! What are you doing on the Internet? Are you watching the film? W: No, I'm looking for some information about Beijing. I'm going there to see my father. He is working for the 29th Olympic Games in Beijing. M: Really? When are you leaving? W: This Sunday. I'm going to take a plane with my mother. M: Have a good time. 听第2段对话,判断第13-15小题. M: It's Mother's Day this Sunday. W: Oh, I am getting ready for her present. I want to send her something special, like a watch. Bill, what's your present? M: I don't know. Cathy, what do you think I should buy? W: Hmm ..., a CD for her. M: Yeah, she likes music. W: OK, let's go shopping and buy them. M: Great idea. IV. I am Jenny. I am on holiday in Beijing. There are lots of interesting things on Spring Festival. In New York, I can't see these things. In the morning, I watch the dragon dance in the street. It's my first time to see it and I am excited. After that, in the afternoon I eat some traditional Chinese food. At night, I watch the fireworks with my parents. They are very beautiful. Now, I am learning to cook Chinese food. But it's not easy to learn. 参考答案 听力部分 I. 1-5 DACBE II. 6-10 CABAC III. 11-15 FTFTF IV. 16-20 ACCAB 基础知识运用 I. 21-25 ACAAB 26-30 BCADC 31-35 BACDC II. 36-40 DBACA 41-45 BBCBD 阅读理解 III. 46-50 BAAAB 51-55 FTTFT 56-60 ACBDB 语言综合运用 (One possible version) IV. 61. washing 62. Anyway 63. decoration 64. finishes 65. wears 66. to sleep 67. are shopping 68. painting 69. am driving 70. eating V. 71. What are;

doing;

are listening to 72. Linda's aunt doing;

is taking photos of 73. decorate;

with coloured 74. is cleaning the room 75. are waiting for buses VI. 76. They are not getting ready for the party. 77. Who is making a card in the classroom? 78. Are you writing a postcard to your teacher? 79. The workers are at work in the factory. 80. What are they doing? VII. 81-85 DAGEB VIII. 书面表达 (One possible version) Teachers' Day is a great day for teachers. In the morning, we go to school early and put a bunch of flowers on our teachers' desk. All the students say "Happy Teachers' Day" to every teacher when they come in. In the afternoon, we have a party to celebrate the Teachers' Day. Before the party, we decorate our classroom with colourful lights. When the teachers come into the classroom, we give them flowers and send best wishes to them. At the party, we sing and dance for our teachers. We are enjoying ourselves. 解析 24. A.根据问句"What is Peter doing?"首先得知,答语应是现在进行时,排除C、D,再根据A、B选项提示得知,他正在帮他妈妈做家务.故选A. 27. C. few, a few修饰可数名词;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题