编辑: 飞鸟 2014-05-27
绝密启用前 试卷类型:A 2011年石家庄市高中毕业班第一次模拟考试试卷 英语说明:

一、本试卷共l0页,包括三部分,共150分.

其中第一部分和第二部分为选择题,包括65个小题,第三部分为非选择题.

二、答题前请仔细阅读答题卡上的 注意事项 ,按照 注意事项 的规定答题.所有题目均需在答题卡上作答.在本试卷和草稿纸上作答无效.

三、做选择题时,如需改动,请用橡皮将原做题涂擦干净,再选涂其它答案标号.

四、考试结束后,将本试卷与答题卡一并交回.

五、本次考试,如有学校不按统一规定neff7考试的(4月8日15:00一17:00英语),请你举报.举报

电话:0311--86033370. 第一部分 英语知识运用(共三节,满分50分)

第一节语音知识(共5小题;

每小题l分,满分5分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,找出其划线部分与所给单词的划线部分读音相同的选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. 1.dozen A.bottom B.comfort C.movement D.globe 2.contain A.fountain B.certain C.remain D.mountain 3.disease A.position B.island C.hospital D.industry 4.library A.terrible B.exist C.liberate D.pilot 5.through A.cough B.enough C.plough D.rough

第二节语法和词汇知识(共15小题;

每小题l分,满分l5分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. 6.―Could I ask you some personal questions? A.Yes,don'

t worry. B.Sure,go ahead. C.Yes,help yourself. D.Sure,why not? 7.It was dark and he had already lost his of direction. A.thought B.feeling C.idea D.sense 8.―Have you heard that earthquake struck Japan on March 11,2011? ―Yes.It came as shock to us. A.the;

the B.the;

a C.an;

a D.an;

the 9.That pretty girl really my eyes the moment the performance started. A.caught B.held C.pulled D.fixed 10.One generation plants the trees under shade another generation rests. A.which B.where C.whose D.what 11.―Do you have to declare, sir? www.k@s@5@u.com 高#考#资#源#网―Oh,yes,two iPhone 4s. A.anything B.everything C.something D.nothing 12.Cheer up! things as they are and you will enjoy every day of your life. A.Taking B.To take C.Take D.Taken 13.―I'

m driving to Beijing after breakfast. ―Take care, with all this fog. A.mainly B.especially C.extremely D.really 14.There was a large coat of snow the courtyard with the badminton field completely. A.covered;

covered B.covered;

covering C.covering;

covering D.covering;

covered 15.When news came the ship was missing,she almost broke down, for her husband was on board. A. that B.which C.what D.whether 16.So far as I know,the football match because of the heavy rain. A.has delayed B.was delayed C.would delay D.had been delayed 17.After hours of repeating,her patience finally . A. gave out B. gave off C.gave up D.gave back 18.Would you mind waiting in the hall,sir, the doctor can see you? A.after B.if C.until D.while 19.―I'

m leaving now. ―It'

s so late.Better stay with me.Call a taxi if you . A.will B.must C. would D.may 20.You should take the opportunity of hearing the concert to be held in our Music Hall. A. live B.alive C.1iving D.1ively

第三节 完形填空(共20小题:每小题l.5分,满分30分) 阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填人空白 处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. She was

80 years old but still very active.In this small town, not much happened.It was just another

21 day for a senior citizen living by herself.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题