编辑: hyszqmzc 2013-10-14

3 Consolidation 第三步 巩固(时间:7分钟) 模仿1a,1b编对话,让学生学以致用,培养学生综合运用语言的能力. 1. (教师利用幻灯片呈现习题,要求学生根据对话内容填写所缺单词,每空一词.) S1: What's that in English? S2: It's a letter. S1: Is it yours? S2: Yes, it's mine. S1: Who is it from? S2: It's from my pen pal, Tom. S1: Does he speak Chinese? S2: No, he doesn't. He speaks English. S1: What does he say in the letter? S2: He wants to visit China. (画线部分是要填的词.) 2. (教师把事先准备好的信封发给各小组,然后根据信封及信的内容两人一组进行对话练习.对话应包括以下句型:) T: Let's make a dialog in pairs with the following sentences. (1)―Who is the letter from? ―It's from … (2)―Where does he/she come from? ―He/She comes from … (3)―What does he/she say in the letter? ―He/She wants to … (教师挑选两组学生表演,掌声鼓励.) 3. (双人活动.同桌对话,了解对方笔友的情况.要求运用以下幻灯片中的句型.) (1) Is it a boy or a girl? (2) It's a boy/girl. (3) Does he/she come from …? (4) Yes, … does./No, … doesn't. (5) Does he/she live in China? (6) Yes, … does./No, … doesn't. (7) Does he/she like China? (8) Yes, … does./No, … doesn't. Step

4 Practice 第四步 练习(时间:10分钟) 在不同情景中练习目标语言,展开任务型活动,学以致用,锻炼学生合作能力. 1. (教师播放2录音,学生听后回答问题,完成2,核对答案.) T: Listen to the tape of

2 and answer the following questions. Then check the answers. 2. (教师将2的听力材料用幻灯片或小黑板展示出来,然后让学生两人一组根据内容编对话.) T: Please work in pairs to make a dialog according to the sentences on the blackboard. And then act it out. Example: S1: Do you have a good friend? S2: Yes, I do. S1: Could you please tell me her name? S2: Sure. Her name is Lucy. S1: Where does she come from? S2: She comes from England. S1: Where does she live now? S2: She lives in China. S1: Does she like China? S2: Yes, she does. She likes China very much. S1: Does she speak Chinese? S2: No, she doesn't. She speaks English. … 3. (教师引导学生观察3中的句子,并归纳句子的规律――当主语是第三人称单数时,谓语动词原形后加(e)s.) T: Please observe the sentences in

3 and find out the rules of verbs changing in the third single personal pronouns. (板书下列内容并解释.) Kangkang→knows He→lives/helps/wants She→speaks … 4. (教师播放3录音,让学生跟读,练习(e)s的读音.完成3.) Step

5 Project 第五步 综合探究活动(时间:10分钟) 通过练习动词第三人称单数的读音规则及其一般疑问句的问答,培养学生观察探究能力. 1. (教师鼓励学生探究"动词第三人称单数的读音",并总结.) (小黑板展示下列内容.) lives, speaks, spells, phones, knows, does, hands, comes, looks, gives, likes, dresses, thinks, guesses, finds, helps, tells, meets, wants, visits (教师先领着学生读一遍,要求学生边读边注意词尾s的发音.接着,教师将学生分组,并为各小组命名,如先锋队、雄鹰队、立志队等,引发学生的兴趣.然后,为各小组明确共同目标,即归纳出-s在动词后的读音规律.每个成员针对词尾s的不同读音进行观察,发现规律并进行归纳总结.接下来,组内成员互相补充,力图达到全面、准确.各组选出小组发言人进行汇报,其他各组学生均可补充发言.最后由教师总结,再按读音将幻灯片上的词分类.) 2. (问答接龙.参照4,教师让学生八人一组,第一位同学用Do you …?向第二位同学提问,第二位同学用Yes, I do./No, I don't.回答,并用Does he/she …?向第三位同学提问,而第三位同学又用Yes, he/she does./No, he/she doesn't.回答并向第四位同学提问.以此类推,每位同学提问时要用到盒子里不同动词,完成4.) Example: S1: Do you have a ruler? S2: Yes, I do./No, I don't. Does your friend like China? S3: Yes, … does./No, … doesn't. Does … want …? … 3. Homework: (1)根据1a内容写一段话.(四十个单词左右) Example: This is a letter in English. It's from Sam. Sam is Kangkang's pen pal. Kangkang lives in China. Sam lives in England. In Sam's letter, he says he wants to visit the Great Wall. (2)制作卡片,把人称代词的主格宾格分别写在卡片上. 板书设计: Does he speak Chinese? Section B say … in English ―Who is the letter from? =speak English ―It's from … live in … ―Does he speak Chinese? the Great Wall ―Yes, he does./No, he doesn't. want to visit … ―What does he say in the letter? ―He wants to visit the Great Wall.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题