编辑: hyszqmzc 2013-10-14
Unit

3 Getting Together Topic

1 Does he speak Chinese? Section B The main activities are 1a and 3.

本课重点活动是1a和3. Ⅰ. Teaching aims and demands 教学目标 1. Learn some new words: live, say, visit, great, wall 2. Learn some questions and answers with does: (1)―Does he speak Chinese? ―Yes, he does./ No, he doesn't. He speaks English. (2)―What does he say in the letter? ―He wants to visit the Great Wall. 3. Learn some useful sentences: (1)―Who is the letter from? ―It's from my pen pal, Sam. (2)―Is the letter in English? ―Yes, it is. (3)―Where does he live? ―He lives in England. (4)Kangkang knows me. Ⅱ. Teaching aids 教具 图片/教学挂图/录音机/幻灯片/若干个装有信件的信封/小黑板 Ⅲ. Five-finger Teaching Plan 五指教学方案 Step

1 Review 第一步 复习(时间:10分钟) 以问题为线索,引出单词和话题,培养学生的语言表达能力. 1. (检查作业.教师请学生登台表演上节课的家庭作业.) T: Now, I'll check your homework. S

1、S2, please, come to the front and perform your dialog. 2. (师生对话.引入并运用China和Chinese.) T: I come from China. I am Chinese. Ss: We come from China. We're Chinese. (教师提问一名学生.) T: Where do you come from, S3? S3: I come from China. T: Do you speak Chinese? S3: Yes, I do. (学生两人一组互相问答.) (教师可以穿插讲解"吉鸿昌爱国"的故事,培养学生的爱国主义情感,增强"爱国意识".解放前,外国人都看不起我们中国人,说我们是"东亚病夫".当时在国外,有的中国人都不敢承认自己是中国人,但吉鸿昌到国外后,勇敢地对外国人说自己是中国人,并且自制了一个纸牌挂在胸前,上面用英语写道:I am Chinese!) 3. (教师出示一幅长城的图片.) T: Can you say it in English? S4: Yes, the Great Wall. (教师帮助回答.) T: Where is it? S4: It's in China. T: Do you live in China? S4: Yes, I do. (教师帮助回答.) T: Is China great? S4: Yes, it is. (板书并要求学生掌握say, wall, live, great;

理解the Great Wall.) say, wall, the Great Wall, live, great 4. (教师接着出示第二幅图片.) T: Do you like the Great Wall? S5:Yes, I do. T: Do you want to visit the Great Wall? S5:Yes, I do. (板书并要求学生掌握.) visit (教师让学生两人一组,运用所呈现的生词编对话.) 5. (教师介绍S5的情况,然后让学生根据介绍回答问题.) T: S5 lives in China. He/She likes the Great Wall. He/She wants to visit the Great Wall. (教师请另一位学生,根据这段话回答问题.) T: Where does S5 live? S6: He/She lives in China. T: Does he/she like the Great Wall? S6: Yes, he/she does. T: Does he/she want to visit the Great Wall? S6: Yes, he/she does. (通过以上活动导入1a.) Step

2 Presentation 第二步 呈现(时间:8分钟) 根据1a的教学挂图回答问题,练习本课基本句型,引出对话内容.培养学生听说能力和阅读能力. 1. (教师呈现1a的教学挂图,与学生谈论.) T: Who are they? Ss: They are Jane and Kangkang. T: Does Kangkang have a round face? Ss: Yes, he does. T: Does Jane have long hair? Ss: Yes, she does. T: Does Kangkang have a letter in his hand? Ss: Yes, he does. T: Who is the letter from? Let's listen to the tape and then find the answer. (教师播放1a录音,让学生听并回答Who is the letter from?) (板书) Who is the letter from? (核对答案.) 2. (教师再播放一遍1a录音,要求学生根据1a判断正(T)误(F).) (幻灯片展示试题.) (1)Sam is Kangkang's pen pal. ( ) (2)Sam speaks Chinese. ( ) (3)Sam says he wants to visit the Great Wall. ( ) (核对答案.) 3. (分角色朗读对话,进一步理解对话内容.教师板书重点句子和短语并解释,要求掌握.) (1)speak+语言名称=say … in+语言名称 (2)live in … (3)in the letter (4)―What does he say in the letter? ―He wants to visit the Great Wall. 4. (根据1a内容,教师随机提问学生,并核对答案,完成1a.) T: Who is the letter from? S1: It's from Sam. T: Is Kangkang Sam's pen pal? S2: Yes, he is. T: Does Sam speak Chinese? S3: No, he doesn't. T: Does he live in England? S4: Yes, he does. … 5. (双人小组活动.学生独自完成1b,然后同桌分角色表演1b对话.) Step

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题