编辑: 施信荣 2012-12-04

t you have any responsibility? 陈:早餐做好没有? Chen: Is the breakfast ready? 邹:没做呢,又停水了 Zhou:Not yet.The water is out again. 陈:水管还没修好吗? Chen:The pipe hasn'

t fixed yet? 邹:他们说公寓太旧了,所以水压低 Zhou:They say the apartment is too old, so the water pressure in low. 陈:我们是该换套房子了,你没去找? Chen: It'

s time for us to move to a new house. Have you look for it? 邹:我找了,但都太贵,凭你那点工资,负担得起吗? Zhou: I tried,but they are too expensive. With the little salary you make, we can'

t afford it. 陈:这次我是认真的,今天我买了西班牙5:0赢德国. Chen: I am serious about this time, I won the beat today when Spain beat Germany

5 to 0. 邹:除了赌球你还会什么,国安局把你派到这个国家来,就是让你来赌球的吗? Chow: In addition to gambling, what are you good at?The National Security service sent you to this country to gamble? 邹:老公,你就在外面等我吧,我一会儿出来找你. Zou: Dear, you just wait for me outside, I'

ll find you later. 陈:嗯Chen:OK. 唐:老陈,干嘛呢,今天买球(赌球)没? Tang:Mr Chen, what are you doing, did you buy any bet today? 陈:老婆有了,陪她来复查 CHAN: My wife is pregnant, and I accompany her to review . 唐:恭喜哦,以后多来我这儿买球,多赚点奶粉钱. Don: Congratulations, come here to buy more bet to earn more money for milk. 陈:怎么了,老婆? Chen: What'

s up, dear? 邹:当地医生不给华人看病,我排了1个多小时队,才等到一名华人医生给我检查的. Zou: Local doctors do not want to treat the Chinese patients, I have wait in line for more than

1 hour, until the Chinese doctor gave me a check. 陈:靠,下次我们去华人开的医院 Chen: oh, we should go to Chinese hospital next time 徐:我给你说件........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题