编辑: 施信荣 2012-12-04
翻译提示: 对话后空行,进行翻译,形成中英对比,请勿单独翻译,应该按以下格式翻译: 小花:你好 Xiao Hua:Hello.

小雷:你在哪? Xiao Lei:Where are you? 请人工翻译,严禁使用机器翻译! 以下是需要翻译的内容: 简介: 原文: 2008年5月,在某东南亚国家,当地人和华人矛盾日益激化,双方为了生存进行着激烈的斗争,在双方矛盾不可调节之时,当地人开始酝酿针对华人的血腥骚乱,主人公为了华人的利益准备动用 沙罗双树 进行反击. 沙罗双树 到底是什么?主人公是否最终阻止了反华骚乱?即将揭晓…… 翻译:In May 2008, in a Southeast Asia country,the native and the Chinese have become increasingly intensified .In order to survive ,both sides engaged in a fierce struggle, when the two sides can not adjust the conflicts, the native started a bloody movement against the Chinese.For the interests of the Chinese ,the main character prepared to make use of Sha Lo Dual-Tree to push back. What is the Sha Lo Dual-Tree ? Whether the main character stop the anti-Chinese movement or not in the end? The answer is to be known ... ... 主要人物介绍: 陈羽凡:中国特工.无意之中,知道了 沙罗双树 的秘密. 翻译:Yufan Chen: The Chinese Agents.He knew the Sha Lo Dual-Tree secret by accident. 徐同庶:东南亚华侨会成员.为了华人,他不顾一切. 翻译:Tongshu Xu: A member of overseas Chinese in Southeast Asia. For the Chinese, he Regardless of anything. 对话翻译: 1. 目标(吴会长)出现,跟踪? Targets ( President Wu) appearance,follow? 谢阳:中国研制的95式步枪,火力强大,准确度很高. Yang XIE : the 95-style rifles made in china, both firepowerand accuracy are high. 吴会长:我们华侨会要20把President Wu: We Overseas Chinese Association need 20. 邹走过来:老公,你在做什么? Zou came: Dear, what are you doing? 陈:在工作. Chen: Working. 邹:噢,我有了,医生说2个月了 Zou: Oh, I am pregnant , the doctor said the baby is two months. 陈:呵呵,好,回去给你煲鸡汤.陈:我马上到 Chen: Oh, well, I will make some chicken soup for you after I go back home . Chen: I will arrive soon. 2. 万:哥,昨天看见你和一个女的在一起,是不是有外遇了? Wang:Yesterday I have see a woman stay with you, is she your girlfriend? 徐:别乱说! Xu: Do not say that! 万:是你?达尔文? Wang: Is that you? Darwin? 齐:老板!救救我吧!我老婆跑了,孩子快饿死了!请不要解雇我!5年来,我从没有缺过一天工,用心做好每一道菜. Qi: Boss! Help me! My wife left me, the children starved to death! Please don'

t fire me! I have never be absence of work for the past

5 years, try my best to do every dish well. 万:我们 中华餐厅 现在只招华人,不招当地人,我已经给你解释过很多次了. Wang: Our Chinese Restaurant only hires Chinesenow, do not hire the native, I have already explained it many times. 徐:他是谁啊? Xu: Who is he? 万:我们餐厅以前的厨师――达尔文. Million: the chef in our restaurant before - Darwin. 齐:我把青春都献给了中华餐厅. Qi: I have devote my youth to the Chinese Restaurant . 肖:等一下.我是记者我想参访你一下. Xiao: Wait a minute. I am a journalist, I would like to Interview you. 齐:好吧. QI: OK 请翻译后面两句话:询问是否需要叫救护车.直接进行采访. 肖:你为什么要使用这么极端的方式 Xiao: Why do you want to use such extreme methods 齐:老板的熟人给她介绍了一个中国来的厨师.我就没工作了,没了收入,老婆跑了,孩子在家每天都在家里喊饿…… Qi: a friend of the boss introduced her a Chinese chef.So I have no work, no income,my wife leave me, my children always hungry at home every day ... ... 肖:现在华人的店都在大量解雇当地人吗? Xiao: Now a large number of Chinese restaurants are firing the native in it? 齐:是的,经济危机刚过,社会大萧条,大量中国劳工涌入我们国家,华侨商会又给这些华人商店和餐馆打了招呼优先招聘华人,现在很多当地人失业都因为这个. Qi: Yes, The economic crisis just gone, Because of The Great Depression, a large number of Chinese workers move into our country, The Overseas Chinese Association let the Chinese shops and restaurants to give more oppotunity to the Chinese, many native people are unemployed because of this. 肖:华人和当地人关系一直都很紧张吗? 你们仇视华人吗? Xiao: The relationship between Chinese and the native are always tense? Are you hate the Chinese? 齐:电视和报纸上,政府每天都在宣扬仇视华人的信息,不过那些只能骗骗小孩子.华人和当地人不过都只是为了利益,都是为了生存,并没有谁好谁坏之分. Qi: On the TV and newspapers, the Government are announce some news about the hate to the Chinese every day, but those news can only cheat the children.The Chinese and lthe native are both only for the interests , in order to survive, there is no good or bad. . 肖:当地像你这样能理智看待这种争执的人多吗? Xiao: How many people stay rational to the dispute as you in local? 齐:很少.当地人心中最多的是仇恨…… Qi: Few. The most in the hearts of the locals is hate…… 翻译下面的文章: 记忆点 请选择记忆卡进行存档,记忆卡1,记忆卡2,取消 邹(推睡在床上的陈):醒醒老公,起来了 Zhou(Push Chen who is sleeping in the bed):Wake up, dear, it is time to get up. 陈:我天亮才回来~~ Chen: I just come back in the morning. 邹:昨天有人在唐人街用刀划自己肚子 Zhou: A man cut his stomach in Chinatown yesterday. 陈:嗯,看见的,那人没死 Chen: Oh, I know, he is alive. 邹:起来了!快呀! Zhou: Get up! Be quick! 陈:非要我也去吗? Chen: Have I go with you? 邹:那些复查的人都是老公陪着的!你还有责任心吗?! Zhou:Thouse auditors are accompanied by their husband!Don'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题