编辑: ok2015 2019-07-15
英语基本句型3 双宾语结构 说明:此结构由"主语+及物谓语动词+间接宾语(人) +直接宾语(事物)"组成.

如: He brings me cookies every day.但若要先说出直接宾语(事物),后说间接宾语(人),则要借助于介词to或for.如: He brings cookies to me every day. She made a beautiful dress for me.用to侧重指动作的方向,表示朝着,向着,对着某人.用for 侧重指动作的受益者,表示为了某人,替某人.常跟双宾语的动词有:(需借助to的)bring, give, lend, hand, offer, pass, pay, promise, return, send, show, teach, tell, write, ask等;

(需借助for 的) buy, call, cook, choose, draw, find, get, make, order, sing, save, spare等. (主语+及物动词+间接宾语+直接宾语)扩展和修饰 Grandma told me a story.As expected, Grandma told me a story .Grandma told me a story for the purpose of cheering me up.Grandma told me one story after another in the hope of cheering me up. 1.Johnson 先生去年教我们德语. 2.奶奶昨晚给我们讲了一个有趣的故事. 3.请把那本字典递给我好吗? 4.他把车票给列车员看. Mr Johnson taught us German last year. Grandma told me an interesting story last night. Would you please pass me the dictionary? He showed the ticket to the conductor. 5.我替你叫辆出租汽车好吗?6.新式机器将会为你节省许多劳动.7.他用他的第一个月工资给他妈妈买了一件毛衣 Shall I call you a taxi? The new machine will save you a lot of labour. He bought a new coat for his mother with his first month's salary. 英语基本句型-4 主系表结构 英语基本句型-4主系表结构 本结构是由主语+系动词+表语组成,主要用以说明主语的特征,类属,状态,身份等.系动词有:1.表示特征和存在状态的 be, seem, feel, appear, look, smell, taste, sound;

2.表示状态延续的 remain, stay, keep, continue, stand;

3.表示状态变化的 become, get, turn, go, run, fall, come, grow;

Our English teacher is thirty years old. The cake tastes delicious. We feel used to living in big cities. The potatoes went bad in the fields. Their boss seems satisfied with the work. Deep water stays still.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题