编辑: You—灰機 2019-07-17

1959 to search for radio signals from intelligent life in space. W: So presumably you believe that there is intelligent life in space. M: No, I wouldn蒺t say I believe that. But there may be intelligent life out there. It蒺s certainly possible. The universe is so vast. Our sun is just one star among billions and it蒺s a fact that many stars have their own planets orbiting around them. W: Really, I didn蒺t know that. M: No, we蒺ve only recently discovered that. W: So why are you searching for radio signals? M: Because the distances in space are so great. It蒺s unlikely that other life forms will ever visit us. If they exist, we蒺re more likely to know from their radio signals. W: So, you don蒺t believe all those stories about aliens visiting our planet? M: I蒺m afraid I don蒺t. There蒺s just no real evidence. But that doesn蒺t mean there isn蒺t other life in the universe. W: If there IS life, what might it be like? M: Oh, it蒺s hard to say. It might not have a form that we recognize. For example, on a planet where gravity is very strong, all life forms could be the size of microbes. W: Oh, really, fascinating. M: Even if we can蒺t find life on distant stars, we might find simple forms of life in our own solar system. For example, we think there蒺s ice on Mars. ........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题