编辑: You—灰機 2019-07-17
2012 National English Contest for College Students (Level C - Preliminary) 参考答案及作文评分标准 Part I Listening Comprehension (30 marks) Section A (5 marks) 1―5 CBBAC Section B (10 marks) 6―10 BAACB 11―15 CABCB Section C (5 marks) 16―20 ACABA Section D (10 marks) 21.

disruption 22. air pressure 23. slow down 24.immune system 25.stimulates 26. bear in mind 27. circulation 28. decreases 29. Consult 30. side effects Part II Vocabulary and Structure (15 marks) 31―35 BDABC 36―40 BDDAB 41―45 CADBC Part III Cloze (10 marks) 46. likelihood 47. fortune 48. take 49. with 50. knowing 51. dozens 52. least 53. burning 54.easy/simple 55. realize Part IV Reading Comprehension (40 marks) Section A (10 marks) 56. describe 57. opportunity 58. honeymoon 59. transition 60. characterized Section B (10 marks) 61. F 62. T 63. T 64. The special depth that true friendship is about. 65. They need to get over fear of confrontation and rejection. Section C (10 marks) 66. High fatality 67. thrill seeking;

risk taking 68. pushing out personal boundaries 69. C 70. A Section D (10 marks) 71. Linguistic intelligence and Logical mathematical intelligence. 72. The ability to gauge one蒺s own mood, feelings and mental states, and the ability to gauge it in others and

1 - - use the information. 73. Logical mathematical intelligence and the bodily-kinesthetic intelligence. 74. 他的观点引发了激烈的讨论, 应如何定义智力. 75. 这八个类别的智力无疑反映了这样的事实, 即这些类别中都有从无能到聪慧的各种不同能力的人. Part V Translation (10 marks) 76. Since there is no turning back, we might as well try his method. 77. How do you account for the decline in profits for three consecutive months? 78. Talking about how to achieve success, Blair puts more emphasis on creating rather than waiting for opportunities. 79. I wish I had had such good opportunities as yours when I was young. 80. High tuition doesn蒺t necessarily guarantee better education. Part VI Error correction (10 marks) Cash reward is a common form of motivation used by parents with high expectation to encourage their children 夷work hard at exam time. Some youngsters receive payments of as much as 谊100 for each A grade they obtain at GSCE. But would such bribes be based on exam performance or should they, as many parents and teachers feel, be offered in recognition of a child蒺s effort, regardless of results? The later approach would solve the problems of how parents reward children with different levels of ability;

imagine, for example, a family with one child who is academically gift and another who has learning difficulties. The dangers of result-relating incentives for the second child are clear;

with little hope of obtaining the higher grades, the withholding of promised financial rewards would only compound of the child蒺s feeling of false. However, some leading educational psychologists believe that parents should rely in their own judgments in such matters. They maintain that if parents know that money will motivate their child, then they should not be condemned for operating a system of cash payouts. 81. to 82. should 83. 姨84. latter 85. problem 86. gifted 87. related 88. of 89. failure 90. on Part VII IQ Test (5 marks) 91. Post Office. 92. The letter e . 93. Falling in love. 94. A 95. Three socks. Part VIII Writing (30 marks) Omitted.

2 - - 作文评分标准

一、 评分原则: 1. 本题满分为 I

10 分;

II

20 分, 按四个档次给分. 2. 评分时, 先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次, 然后以该档次的要求来衡量、 确定或调 整本档次, 最后给分. 3. I 词数少于

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题