编辑: 人间点评 2019-07-17

t worry

六、根据上下?内容选择最佳答案,使?章完整.(1%*10=10%) When I was about

12 years old, I really wanted a new bike! I told my parents my birthday wish, but I knew there was little hope because my family could

26 have that money. On my birthday my parents told me they had my gift outside in the backyard. At once I

27 out to the yard. There was my bike,

28 it wasn'

t the bike that I thought it would be. This one was pink, old and worn with age. It was so

29 ! I thought I

30 my parents'

feelings because I could see the disappointment on their faces and I was sure they could see it on mine. I

31 the old bike and rode it, feeling

32 that I had made my parents feel this way. So I put on a smile, rode as fast as I could and didn'

t come down. As time went by, I began to understand my parents gave me something much more than just an old bike. They gave me a life lesson about

33 When you give something out of love, it doesn'

t matter what it is in fact. What matters is love that is in it. I like to remember this

34 because giving a gift is not about money. It'

s about how much love you can feel from it. Do remember, a gift that costs two dollars isn'

t

35 valuable (有价值的) than the one that is worth /

3 16 (值) one hundred dollars. 26. A. hardly B. quickly C. slowly D. easily 27. A. rushed B. rode C. climbed D. came 28. A. and B. or C. because D. but 29. A. exciting B. interesting C. relaxing D. disappointing 30. A. liked B. hated C. hurt D. thanked 31. A. got in B. got on C. got off D. got up 32. A. surprised B. excited C. happy D. bad 33. A. friendship B. money C. love D. knowledge 34. A. idea B. news C. advice D. experience 35. A. little B. less C. least D. more

七、阅读(2%*18=36%) A Food, Drin........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题