编辑: 人间点评 2019-07-17
北京师?附中2011―2012学年度第?学期期中考试 初?英语试卷 试卷说明:本试卷分第Ⅰ卷和第Ⅱ卷两部分,满分100分,考试时间为100分钟.

第Ⅰ卷听?部分(1%*20=20%) ?、看图?听录?,选出与图?相吻合的答案.每题读两遍. A. Questions 1,

2 ! For questions number

1 and 2, please look at picture A. 1. 2. B. Questions 3,

4 ! For questions number

3 and 4, please look at picture B. 3. 4. ?、听对话和问题,选择正确答案.每段对话读两遍. 5. A.

15 minutes. B.

30 minutes. C.

45 minutes. 6. A. By train. B. By ship. C. By air. 7. A. Telephone the woman.? B. Buy the woman a ring.? C. Come to see the woman. 8. A. He just came back from a holiday.? B. He wrote some postcards to the woman.? C. He forgot receiving postcards from the woman. 9. A. They are neighbours.? B. They are shopkeeper and customer.? C. They are waitress and customer. /

1 16

三、听对话或短?,选择正确答案.每段对话读两遍. Listen to the first conversation. Then answer questions number 10,

11 and 12. 10. What did Frank do in the past?? A. A reporter. B. A writer. C. A postman. 11. Why does Frank want to be a reporter?? A. Because he doesn'

t want to write any articles.? B. Because he wants to learn something.? C. Because he felt lonely. 12. Whom does Frank learn a lot from?? A. Jack. B. His interviewees. C. His friends. Listen to the second conversation. Then answer questions number 13,

14 and 15. 13. Where is the writer from?? A. China. B. England. C. The USA. 14. What do people do on the first day of the Spring Festival in China?? A. They eat at home with the family.? B. Go out for a walk or go skating.? C. They pay and receive visits. 15. What is the sea water in February like in Hainan Island?? A. It'

s the same as it is in the middle of the summer in England.? B. It'

s warmer than it is in the middle of the summer in England.? C. It'

s colder than it is in the middle of the summer in England.

四、听短?,写出相关信息.短?读两遍. 基础知识部分(56%)

五、单选(1%*10=10%) 16. ―Hello! May I speak to Mary, please? A. I am Mary B. Hold on, please? C. I don'

t think so D. Hurry up, please 17. Excuse me. Could you tell me______?? A. how I can get to Beijing Zoo B. how can I get to Beijing Zoo? C. where is Beijing Zoo D. where Beijing Zoo was 18. Do you know if Frank_to the theatre with us this Sunday if it_ A. will go;

is fine B. goes;

is fine? To: Ms. Carson Date: September

6 Time. 9:30 am WHILE YOU WERE OUT From:

1 Phone:

2 Message: They are going to have a

3 at

4 on

5 . Taken by: Sally White /

2 16 C. will go;

is going to be fine D. goes;

will be fine 19.―We'

re going to have a party next Saturday, and I'

d like you to come. ―_____! I have a meeting that day. Thank you all the same.? A. Good luck B. What a pity? C. Never do it again D. Well done 20. The young college students jumped into the river and swam to the boys_they heard them crying for help.? A. as soon as B. before? C. though D. till 21. I will send you an email when I_in Canada.? A. arrive B. arrived C. am arriving D. will arrive 22. He was very_and he fell_quickly.? A. sleep;

sleepy B. sleepy;

asleep? C. sleepy;

sleepy D. asleep;

sleep 23. Before she went abroad, she spent plenty of time ____ English.? A. to practice to speak B. practicing speaking? C. to practice speaking D. practicing to speak 24. I have warned him many times about_ A. to play too many computer games? B. play too many computer games? C. playing too many computer games D. played too many computer games 25.We will be late for school.? A. Just a minute B. Take it easy C. Come on D. Don'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题