编辑: 南门路口 2019-07-15

5 U N I T

6 U N I T Pass 通过 You'

ll pass a hospital on your right. [jul p?s ? `hsp?t?l n jυr ra?t] 在你的右边,你将会经过一间医院. You will pass a movie theater on your left. [ju w?l p?s ? `muv? `?i?t? n jυr l?ft] 在你的左边,你将会经过一间戏院. Go past the clinic. [o p?s ?? `kl?n?k] 经过诊所. Cross the road. [kr?s ?? rod] 过马路. Cross the zebra crossing. [kr?s ?? `zibr? `kr?s??] 通过斑马线. F: Review Unit

5 Dialog

1 May wanted to mail a letter to her son who lived in America, but she didn'

t know where the post office was. She asked Lucy the direc- tions. Lucy knew the city very well. She was showing her the way to the post office. 梅想要寄信给住在美国的儿子,但是不知道邮局在哪里,她询问露西邮局的 方位.露西对这个城市很了解,就告知她往邮局的路.

35 35

70 毕业就业都OK的英文会话 May: Excuse me. Can you tell me the way to the post office? [?ks`kjuz mi] [k?n ju t?l mi ?? we tu ?? post `?f?s] 不好意思,你可以告诉我去邮局的路吗? Lucy: First, turn right at the corner of the street. Go straight for

2 blocks. Then you can see a bakery just before the lights. After passing the lights, turn right at the second street. You will pass a clinic on your right. The post office is across from the clinic. [f?st t?n ra?t ?t ?? `k?rn? ?v ?? strit] [o stret f?r tu blks] [??n ju k?n si ? `bek?r? d??st b?`f?r ?? la?ts] [`?ft? `p?s?? ?? la?ts t?n ra?t ?t ?? `s?k?nd strit] [ju w?l p?s ? `kl?n?k n jυr ra?t] [?? post `?f?s ?z ?`kr?s fr?m ?? `kl?n?k] 首先,在街角右转,并直走两个街区.然后在红绿灯前,你会看见一间面包店. 经过红绿灯后,在第二条街右转,在右手边你会经过一间诊所,邮局就在诊所的 对面. May: Thanks a lot. [???ks ? lt] 很感谢你. Lucy: You'

re welcome. [`ju? `w?lk?m] 不客气. Dialog

2 It was Friday. May wanted to see a movie at the Roxy Theater, but she didn'

t know the way. She walked around the city and finally she asked Miss Wang the directions. 今天星期五,梅想去罗克希电影院看电影,但是不认识路,她绕著这个城 市,最后向王小姐问路. May: Excuse me. What is the way to the movie theater? [?ks`kjuz mi] [hwt ?z ?? we tu ?? `muv? `?i?t?] 不好意思,去电影院的路该往哪里走呢? Miss Wang: I am sorry. I don'

t live here. I am from another city. You may ask the man over there. [a? ?m `s?r?] [a? dont l?v h?r] [a? ?m fr?m ?`n??? `s?t?] [ju me ?sk ?? m?n `ov? ??r] 抱歉,我不住在这里,我从另一个城市来.或许你可以去问在那边的男士.

71 Unit

5 Asking for and Giving Directions @ 问路及指示路

4 U N I T

5 U N I T

6 U N I T Dialog

3 It was Saturday. May wanted to withdraw some money, but she couldn'

t find the nearest ATM. She walked around the city, but she still couldn'

t find it. At last, she asked a pedestrian on the street. 今天星期六,梅想要提款,但是找不到最近的自动提款机,她绕著这个城 市,但还是找不到,最后向路人问路. May : Excuse me. Is there an ATM around here? [?ks`kjuz mi] [?z ??r ?n e ti ?m ?`raυnd h?r] 不好意思,这附近有自动提款机吗? Mr. Lee: Yes. First, go straight for about half a mile. Then, turn left at the traffic lights. After that, turn right at the second street. It'

s on your right. You won'

t miss it. [j?s] [f?st o stret f?r ?`baυt h?f ? ma?l] [??n t?n l?ft ?t ?? `tr?f?k la?ts] [`?ft? ??t t?n ra?t ?t ?? `s?k?nd strit] [?ts n jυr ra?t] [ju wont m?s ?t] 有的,先往前直走大约半英里,然后在红绿灯左转.之后在第二条街右转.自动 提款机就在你的右手边,你绝不会错过它的. May: Thank you very much. [???k ju `v?r? m?t?] 非常谢谢你. Mr. Lee: You are welcome. [ju r `w?lk?m] 不客气. ........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题