编辑: 南门路口 2019-07-15

32 32

66 毕业就业都OK的英文会话 south [saυ?] 南方 west [w?st] 西方 east [ist] 东方 D: Ask for Directions 问路 Excuse me. Can you show me the way to the bank? [?ks`kjuz mi] [k?n ju ?o mi ?? we tu ?? b??k] 不好意思,可以请你指引我去银行的路吗? Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to the bank? [?ks`kjuz mi] [k?n ju t?l mi haυ tu ?t tu ?? b??k] 不好意思,可以请你告诉我该怎麽去银行吗? Excuse me. Do you know the way to the bank? [?ks`kjuz mi] [du ju no ?? we tu ?? b??k] 不好意思,你知道去银行的路吗? Excuse me. Can you tell me where the bank is? [?ks`kjuz mi] [k?n ju t?l mi hw?r ?? b??k ?z] 不好意思,可以请你告诉我银行在哪里吗? Excuse me. How do I get to the bank? [?ks`kjuz mi] [haυ du a? ?t tu ?? b??k] 不好意思,我该怎麽去银行? Excuse me. Can you give me directions to the bank? [?ks`kjuz mi] [k?n ju ?v mi d?`r?k??nz tu ?? b??k] 不好意思,可以请你告诉我往银行的方向吗? Excuse me. What is the way to the bank? [?ks`kjuz mi] [hwt ?z ?? we tu ?? b??k] 不好意思,去银行的路是往哪里走呢? Excuse me. Is there a bank around here? [?ks`kjuz mi] [?z ??r ? b??k ?`raυnd h?r] 不好意思,这附近有银行吗?

33 33

67 Unit

5 Asking for and Giving Directions @ 问路及指示路

4 U N I T

5 U N I T

6 U N I T E: Giving Directions 指示方向 Turn and Veer 转向 Turn left at the first street. [t?n l?ft ?t ?? f?st strit] 在第一条街左转. Turn right at the gas station. [t?n ra?t ?t ?? ?s `ste??n] 在加油站右转. Turn left after the flower shop. [t?n l?ft `?ft? ?? `flaυ? ?p] 在花店后左转. Turn left at the corner of the street. [t?n l?ft ?t ?? `k?rn? ?v ?? strit] 在街角左转. Veer right when the road forks. [v?r ra?t hw?n ?? rod f?rks] 在路的分岔点右转. Go Straight 直走 Go down the street. [o daυn ?? strit] 沿著街直走. Go along the road. [o ?`l?? ?? rod] 沿著路直走. Go straight for two blocks. [o stret f?r tu blks] 直走两个街区. Go straight down the street. [o stret daυn ?? strit] 直走到街底. Go straight for about half a mile. [o stret f?r ?`baυt h?f ? ma?l] 直走大约半英里.

34 34

68 毕业就业都OK的英文会话 Go north for about a mile. [o n?r? f?r ?`baυt ? ma?l] 往北走大约一英里. Go straight until you see the traffic lights. [o stret ?n`t?l ju si ?? `tr?f?k la?ts] 往前走直到你看见红绿灯. Go straight until you get to Family Mart. [o stret ?n`t?l ju ?t tu `f?m?l? mrt] 往前走直到你到达全家便利商店. Go west until you come to a taxi stand. [o w?st ?n`t?l ju k?m tu ? `t?ks? st?nd] 往西边走直到你到计程车招呼站. Keep going south until you reach the bank. [kip `o?? saυ? ?n`t?l ju rit? ?? b??k] 一直往南边走直到你到达银行. See an Obvious Landmark 明显的地标 There'

s a post office on the corner. [??rz ? post `?f?s n ?? `k?rn?] 在街口有间邮局. There is a restaurant on your left-hand side. [??r ?z ? `r?st?r?nt n jυr l?ft h?nd sa?d] 在你的左手边有一间餐厅. You can see a school just before the lights. [ju k?n si ? skul d??st b?`f?r ?? la?ts] 在红绿灯前,你会看见一间学校. Turn Again 再次转向 After passing the lights, turn right at the second street. [`?ft? `p?s?? ?? la?ts t?n ra?t ?t ?? `s?k?nd strit] 经过红绿灯后,在第二条街右转. After the school, go straight for two more blocks. [`?ft? ?? skul o stret f?r tu m?r blks] 经过学校后,再多直走两个街区.

69 Unit

5 Asking for and Giving Directions @ 问路及指示路

4 U N I T

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题