编辑: 5天午托 2019-07-08
ACAREG/066-06/MAR15-E 澳门科技大学MACAU UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 更改个人资料申请表C新生APPLICATION FOR PERSONAL DATA AMENDMENT C APPLICANTS 请於填表前细阅背面之注意事项 Please read the notes overleaf before completing this form 请以正楷填写 Please use capital letters I.

新生个人资料 PARTICULARS OF APPLICANT (必须填写) 中文姓名(请依照证件)Name in Chinese (as printed on ID/passport): 网上报名使用者名称 OAS Username: 外文姓名(请依照证件)Name in English (as printed on ID/passport): 申请编号 Application Number (如有 if assigned): - 电邮地址E-mail Address:联络电话Contact Number: 报读课程(第一志愿)/入读课程Intended Program of study (1st Choice)/Admitted Program II. 更新内容 (只需填写更改项目) CONTENT OF AMENDMENT (Fill in those items which need amendment ONLY) 申请由非本地生身份改为本地生时必须填写「*」 栏位. Student who applies to change status from Non-local Student to Local Student should fill in items marked with an asterisk (*). A. 新生个人资料 PERSONAL DETAILS 中文姓名 Name in Chinese: 英文姓名 Name in English: 性别 Gender: 男Male 女Female 出生日期 Date of Birth: // (DD/MM/YYYY) 出生地点 Place of Birth:国籍 Nationality: *永久居住地/户籍 Permanent Residence: *身份证/护照编号 I.D./Passport Number: *证件本次签发日期 Issue Date: // (DD/MM/YYYY) *证件有效日期 Expiry Date: // (DD/MM/YYYY) *证件签发地点 Place of Issue: *备注 Remarks: 请会计处更改学费币值;

在COES 备注栏加上『於年月日取得澳门 ID,原ID#: 』. B. 新生联络资料 CONTACT INFORMATION 通讯地址 Postal Address: 地区 Region:邮政编码 Postal Code: 永久地址 Permanent Address: 地区 Region:邮政编码 Postal Code: 住宅电话 Home Tel Number. 手提电话 Mobile Phone Number: 传真号码 Fax Number: 电邮地址 E-mail Address: C. 其他资料(请注明) OTHERS (PLEASE SPECIFY) 个人声明Personal Declaration 本人确认申请表中所提供的资料真实无误,并声明已知悉及明白『澳门科技大学注册处个人资料收集声明』的内容. I declare that the information provided in this application form is true and correct;

I have also acknowledged and understood the Personal Data Collection Statement of Registry of Macau University of Science and Technology. 申请人签名Applicant's Signature: 日期 Date ACAREG/066-06/MAR15-E 注意事项

一、 学生如欲更改个人资料,必须按下列步骤提出申请: (i) 将填妥的表格亲自递交或邮寄至注册处或传真至(853)2882-7666. (ii) 如亲自递交表格,请携同个人身份证明文件,以便核对资料.如以邮寄或传真方式申请,必须 附个人身份证明文件副本以核对资料. (iii) 如属更改地址,需提供地址证明.

二、 注册处将根砀竦冖虿糠莞卵淖柿,并由申请当天起计七个工作天后生效.

三、 大学不会就此申请作出书面回覆,请学生务必於注册时核实相关的个人资料. Notes 1. A student who wishes to apply for amendment of personal data should follow the procedures specified below: (i) Submit the duly completed application form in person or by mail to the Registry, or fax to (853)2882-7666. (ii) Please bring along your personal identification document for verification if you submit this form in person. If you prefer to submit this application by post/fax, it is then necessary for you to attach a photocopy of your personal identification document for verification purpose. (iii) Documentary proof is required for verification if student is changing the address. 2. The Registry will update the student's personal data in accordance with the details in Part II and amendments will be effective

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题