编辑: 笔墨随风 2019-07-07
BBC LEARNING ENGLISH Authentic Real English 地道英语 Shedloads 大量,许多 ? 关于台词的备注: 这不是广播节目的逐字稿件.

本文稿可能没有体现录制、编辑过程中对节目做出的改变. ? 请注意:中文文字内容只提供简体版 Authentic Real English ?British Broadcasting Corporation

2016 bbclearningenglish.com/chinese Page

1 of

2 Feifei 大家好,欢迎收听 BBC 英语教学的《地道英语》节目,我是冯菲菲. Sian Hi everyone. Sorry I'm late Feifei. Feifei That's OK, you're here now. How was your trip to France? Sian The holiday was lovely thanks C but it's not so great being back! I've returned to a shedload of emails. That's why I'm so late. Feifei A 'what' load of emails? C did you forget how to speak English while you were on holiday Sian!? 你去法国度假,回来怎么不会说英语了? Sian Of course not! 'A shedload' just means 'a lot'. So, 'a shedload of something' is 'a very large amount or number of something'. Feifei 我懂了.原来,在英式口语里,shedload 这个名词的意思是许多,大量.我们常用 a shedload of 什么什么来形容某物的数量很大.So, for example, I can say 'I've got a shedload of money'? Sian Yes C that's right. Lucky you! We can also the plural form - 'shedloads', as in 'you've got shedloads of money'. Let's hear some more examples. Examples Jim gets paid shedloads of money, so don't worry, I'm sure he can afford it. We don't need to go out for dinner tonight;

we've got a shedload of food in the fridge! Authentic Real English ?British Broadcasting Corporation

2016 bbclearningenglish.com/chinese Page

2 of

2 Sian We can also use 'shedload' or 'shedloads' without 'of' if it's clear what we're talking about. Feifei 有的时候,当说话双方都明白所谈论的、所指的事件或物品是什么的时候,则可以把 a shedload of 这个表达中的 of 去掉,直接说 a shedload 或shedloads.来听几个例句. Examples He spent shedloads on his new car. I can't go anywhere. I've got shedloads to do today. Feifei Great, so shall we go and get some lunch now? Sian I told you I've got all those emails to get through. Feifei Yes - but you've got shedloads of time! There's no rush. Sian OK, but as you've got shedloads of money, you're paying! Feifei I didn't say that. Sian Yes you did, you said it a few minutes ago C we all heard you! Feifei But it was just an example… Oh never mind. Come on - lunch is on me!

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题