编辑: kr9梯 2019-07-03

ve been here before. A) with B) of C) to D) by 33. The red car is a little more expensive than that one, but it uses ______ gas, so I'

ll take it. A) little B) less C) least D) the least -

3 - 34. The map can tell us the location of the newly-built theatre ______. A) clear B) clean C) clearly D) cleanly 35. Be as happy as you ______ and spread your happiness to others. A) can B) must C) should D) need 36.Thanksgiving Day is a western festival, it'

s a chance for me to thank my parents. A) If B) Although C) When D) Because 37. Take a boat trip,you'

ll be attracted by the beauty of the Li River. A) and B) or C) so D) but 38.easy way it is to memorize the words by using link methods! A) What B) What a C) What an D) How 39.will the food you ordered by phone be delivered? C Maybe in half an hour. A) How far B) How often C) How soon D) How long 40. Baymax(大白)the hearts of people of all ages since the film Big Hero

6 was shown. A) wins B) won C) has won D) will win 41. When the traffic accident ______, I was talking with my teacher by the road. A) would happen B) had happened C) was happening D) happened 42. Practice makes perfect. You can'

t expect ______ a foreign language in such a short time. A) learn B) to learn C) learning D) to learning 43. We should spend more time reading books instead of ______ on the Wechat. A) chatting B) to chat C) chat D) chatted 44. C Help yourself to some fruit, Victor. C ______ A) Yes, please. B) No, thanks. I'

ve had enough. C) Thank you. I can manage myself. D) I agree with you. 45. C Excuse me. Can I turn on the air-conditioner? It'

s a bit cold inside. C ______ A) You'

re welcome. B) Not at all. C) I don'

t think so. D) Go ahead, please. Ⅲ. Complete the following passage with the words or phrases in the box. Each can only be used once (将下列单词或词组填入空格.每空格限填一词,每词只能填一次) (共8分) A. including B. besides C. mainly D. introduced E. added to President Xi has many big dreams for China. One of his big dreams is to have China win soccer'

s World Cup. To do this he believes more young people should learn about the game and play the game. So, beginning in September 2015, soccer will be

46 the curriculum(课程) in schools across the country. Last month, the Ministry of Education(教育部)

47 the seven textbooks that would be used in primary school and secondary schools. The textbooks are colourful with lots of graphics(图形)

48 3-D pictures and QR codes(二维码) which students can scan with their smartphones to watch soccer videos. The books will teach students about the rules of soccer, soccer skills and soccer strategy. In the textbooks,

49 soccer knowledge, the importance -

4 - of soccer in building individual character and team work will also be taught. A. finally B. training C. level D. at the same time E. at the moment Putting soccer in the schools is part of a bigger plan to improve the

50 of the sport in the country. There will also be more youth leagues and

51 centers formed to develop talented players and perhaps discover the next Messi(梅西). China'

s national soccer team is ranked 83rd in the world

52 and its only appearance at the World Cup was in

2002 where it failed to score even one goal. By bringing soccer to the schools, President Xi hopes he can achieve his dream and China'

s dream of qualifying for the World Cup, hosting the World Cup, and,

53 , winning the World Cup. Ⅳ. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms (用括号中所给单词的 适当形式完成下列句子.每空格限填一词) (共8分) 54.may live in the deep ocean some day. (human) 55. The big winner this year, Birdman brought home Oscars. (fourth) 56. Jane made a cup of coffee and then enjoyed the music in the sofa. (she) 57. Chai Jing hopes we can once again the healthy air of clear blue skies. (breath) 58. It was of the boy to leave the door open and the lights on. (careful) 59. Always remember that no one can without working hard. (success) 60. The green leaves with red flowers are very to look at. (pleasure) 61. The building will be replaced, most by a modern sports center. (probable) V. Complete the following sentences as required(根据所给要求完成句子.62-67 小题每空格 限填一词) (共14 分) 62. Scott shook the bottle before taking the medicine. (改为否定句) Scott the bottle before taking the medicine. 63. We should keep the listeners interested by making our speeches lively. (对划线部分提问) we keep the listeners interested? 64. Our teacher helped us to learn how to make a questionnaire. (保持句意基本不变) We learnt how to make a questionnaire the of our teacher. 65. I was so lucky that I was in the right place at the right time. (改为简单句) I was to be in the right place at the right time. 66. Our class teacher invited some foreign friends to attend our class meeting. (改为被动语态) Some foreign friends to attend our class meeting by our class teacher. 67. Ben asked me, When will you continue the story about Kingsman? (改为宾语从句) Ben aked me when continue the story about Kingsman. 68. on the real ice, is, to, fun, in winter, it, skate (连词成句) Part

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题