编辑: kr9梯 2019-07-03
-

1 -

2014 学年度第二学期九年级英语学科期中练习卷 (2015.

5) (满分

150 分,考试时间

100 分钟) 考生注意:本卷有

7 大题,共94 小题.试题均采用连续编号,所有答案务必按照规定在答题纸上完成,做 在试卷上不给分. Part

1 Listening (第一部分 听力) I. Listening comprehension (听力理解) (共30 分) A. Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容,选出相应的图片) (6 分) A B C D E F G H 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear (根据你听到 的对话和问题,选出最恰当的答案) (8 分) 7. A) Fish. B) Cream. C) Soup. D) Mushrooms. 8. A) At 6:00. B) At 6:15. C) At 6:30. D) At 6:45. 9. A) Hot. B) Cold. C) Rainy. D) Lovely. 10. A) Pale. B) Frightened. C) Excited. D) Interested. 11. A) Weather. B) News. C) A film. D) An accident. 12. A) At the restaurant. B) At the ferry. C) At the bus stop. D) At the airport. 13.A) Stay in a seaside city. B) Relax herself on the beach. C) Spend her holiday in Britain. D) Swim in the countryside. 14. A) The food was awful. B) The restaurant was noisy. C) The service was poor. D) The restaurant was far away. C. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false (判断下列 句子是否符合你听到的短文内容, 符合的用 T 表示,不符合的用 F 表示) (6 分) 15. People started to celebrate April Fools'

Day in the nineteenth century. -

2 - 16. Some people believe the tradition of celebrating April Fools'

Day came from France. 17. The French king Charles moved the New Year'

s Day to April 1. 18. In the USA, the kinds of jokes played on April Fools'

Day are called pranks(恶作剧). 19. Telling a funny lie to your friends and making trick phone calls are two kinds of pranks. 20. Starbucks once played a prank by announcing the introduction of larger cups. D. Listen to the passage and complete the following sentences (听短文,完成下列内容.每空 格限填一词) (10 分) 21. On the United Nations celebrated its third annual International Day of Happiness. 22. The world has used of money people made to measure the well-being of a country'

s population. 23. People in Latin America are some of the ________ on the planet. 24.of people worldwide said they had fun, smiled or laughed a lot, felt well rested and respected. 25. The area of the world with the lowest positive emotions is in the Middle East and Part

2 Phonetics, Grammar and Vocabulary (第二部分 语音、语法和词汇) Ⅱ. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案) (共20 分) 26. A thousand-li journey begins with the first step. Which of the following is correct for the underlined word? A) /'

d??n? B) /'

d??n?/ C) /'

d??:n?/ D) /'

d??n?/ 27. Which of the following underlined parts is different in pronunciation from the others? A) I prefer noodles to rice for lunch. B) The fire quickly burnt the wooden hut. C) Disney can draw many cartoon characters.D) Bill has to pay for his foolish behavior. 28. The Lis have finished the design of their new flat. It'

s similar to ______. A) we B) us C) our D) ours 29. The traffic in Beijing is heavier than ______ in Shanghai. A) it B) this C) that D) those 30. It is a very dull lecture. I'

ve found ______ interesting about it. A) something B) anything C) nothing D) everything 31. My friend offered me two tickets ______ tonight'

s concert. A) to B) for C) on D) at 32. This place seems familiar ______ me. I think I'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题