编辑: 王子梦丶 2019-07-02

(ii)未履行或(iii)中断,因而引致或造成任何损失或损害. 5. PERMITTED USE C Subscriber shall not furnish Market Data to any other person or entity. If Subscriber receives Market Data other than as a Nonprofessional Subscriber, it shall use Market Data only for its individual use in its business. 5. 许可使用 ― 订户不得将市场数峁┯枞魏纹渌耸炕蛲盘.若订户以非专业订户之外的 身份获得市场数,则市场数鎏峁┒┗г谄湟滴裰卸雷允褂. 6. DISSEMINATION DISCONTINUANCE OR MODIFICATION C Subscriber understands and acknowledges that, at any time, the Authorizing SROs may discontinue disseminating any category of Market Data, may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. The Authorizing SROs shall not be liable for any resulting liability, loss or damages that may arise therefrom. 6. 发布中止或修改 ― 订户明白并承认,在任何时候,授权自律监管组织可中止发布任何类别 的市场数,改变或取消任何传送方式,以及改变传送速度或其他讯号特性.授权自律监管组织 不对可能由此引起的任何法律责任、损失或损害负责. 7. DURATION;

SURVIVAL C This Agreement remains in effect for so long as Subscriber has the ability to receive Market Data as contemplated by this Agreement. In addition, Vendor may terminate this Agreement at any time, whether at the direction of the Authorizing SROs or otherwise. Paragraphs 2,

3 and 4, and the first two sentences of Paragraph 8, survive any termination of this Agreement. 7. 期限及有效期 ― 只要订户有能力收取本协议所述的市场数,本协议仍然有效.此外,不 管是否经授权自律监管组织指示,供应商可以随时终止本协议.第2段、第3段、第4段以及第8 段首两句的规定将在本协议终止后继续有效. SEC430R4 (100315) W 8. MISCELLANEOUS C The laws of the State of New York shall govern this Agreement and it shall be interpreted in accordance with those laws. This Agreement is subject to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the rules promulgated under that act, and the joint-industry plans entered into pursuant to that act. This writing contains the entire agreement between the parties in respect of its subject matter. Subscriber may not assign all or any part of this Agreement to any other person. The person executing this Agreement below represents and warrants that he or she has legal capacity to contract and, if that person is executing this Agreement on behalf of a proprietorship or a business, partnership or other organization, represents and warrants that he or she has actual authority to bind the organization. 8. 其他规定 ― 本协议受纽约州法律管并根υ贾莘哨故.本协议受《1934年证券交易 法》 及梅ò洳嫉墓嬖蛞约案梅ǘ┝⒌牧闲幸导苹嫦. 本协议载有各方之间有关本 协议的事宜之完整协议. 订户不得向任何其他人士转让本协议的所有或任何部分. 在下文表示表 明同意本协议的人士陈述并保证其拥有法律行为能订立合约, 而如果该名人士是代表某一独资经 营者、商号、合夥或其他组织表明同意,则该名人士陈述并保证其拥有实际权力约束该组织. * * * ACCEPTED AND AGREED: I, the "Subscriber" to which the preceding terms and conditions refer, acknowledge that I have read the preceding terms and conditions, that I understand them and that I hereby agree to comply with those terms and conditions. 确认及同意:本人(即上述条款和条件所指「订户」)承认,本人已阅览上述条款和条件,本人 已理解此等条款和条件,本人谨此同意遵守此等条款和条件. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have caused this Agreement to be executed as of 20___. 各方於二零___年_签订本协议,立此为凭. :: SUBSCRIBER订户 VENDOR供应商 HSBC蠓_ (Name of Subscriber 订户姓名) (Name of Vendor 供应商名称) By 签署: By 签署: Name 姓名: Name 姓名: Title 职衔: Title 职衔: Date 日期: Date 日期:

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题