编辑: 夸张的诗人 2019-02-13

the sentence. Then write down the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet 16. I'

m angry her for missing our 叩pointment. A. with B. over C. about D.of 17. I'

m booked on to tomorrow'

s flight, ? A. amn'

t B. aren'

t I C. shall I D. are! 18. One funny thing! remember was_ the woman had to pretaid to be nonalcoholic A. that B. which C. what D. as 19. The country has seen a rapid in obesity in recent years A. growing B. rise C. raise D. reduce 20.are you going to stay there? For a week or so. A. How much B. How long C. How soon D. What time (9122) 《英语 ifi (1) 21.The judge was not that the girl was guilty. A. believed B. trusted C. convinced D. argued 22.The system is too complicated. I'

m A. inefficient B. confused C. satisfied D. pleased 23.We have to get used to fewer staff or tern meeting, but one-to-one meetings with the boss A. having B. have C. bad D. have had 24.In order to satisfy this demand several proposals have been A. put on B. put forward C. put off D. put up 25.Who can tell me _____ at the meeting? A. what he said B. he said what C. what did he say D. how he said Part III Identification (20%) Directions. Each of the following sentences has four underlined parts marked A,B,C and D. Ident毋the one that is not correct. Then write down the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet 26.We strongly suggest 些生 Smith is told about 应physical condition as soon as possible. A B C D 27.After driving twenty miles, he suddenly realized that he has been driving in a wrong A B C D direction 28.At addition, all the assets of the football club wcreansferred. A B C D 29.Obesity is common 一defined as being

20 per cent or more over your ideal body weight. A B C D 30.She wentto be旦until she 鱼些鱼 doing her 鲍usework. A B C D 》试题第3页共4页31.1 would have told him the answer if it had been possible, but I would be so busy thn. A B C D 32.Without air, there到ibe no鱼纯things A B C D 33.立剑旦 rain was 鱼thug, mixing with snow. A B C D 34.Everybody knows that man cannot live鱼long without water塑幽pg A B C D 35.Mary usually athves at the office at nine o'

clock;

because of there was a storm, she was A B C two hours鱼坦today. D Part IV Cloze (20 %) Directions: there are

10 blanla in the following passage, and for each blank there are

4 choices marked A,B, C and D at the end of the passage. You should choose ONE answer that best 卢. into the passage. Then write down the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet I am a network administrator for an engineering company. I 36.here for

3 years. This is my first permanent job.

1 37._here for another couple of years before I look for a better job. I 38._the people I work with. At first I was 39. _because my department is very informal and everyone uses their first names and wears casual clothes, but I soon 40.it. Before I started work here, I was a student. I 41.several part-time jobs when I was at university because I needed the money. I worked in a restaurant for a year, 42.I enjoyed. I worked in a supermarket once too, but I disliked 43_shift work. Nobody wants to be

44 _work when all their friends are in the pub,

65 ,一一一夕 I hope to become a network manager for a large company eventually (9122)《英语ffl(1)》试O线36.A. work B. worked C. have worked 37.A. am going to work B. work C. am working 38.A.geton B.getonwith C.getdownwith 39. A. surprised B. surprise C. surprising 40.A. get used to it B. get use it C. got used to it 41. A. did B. was doing C. have don........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题