编辑: 喜太狼911 2018-08-10
香港标准行业分类 2.

0 版Hong Kong Standard Industrial Classification (HSIC) Version 2.0 (出版日期:二零零九年七月十七日) (Released on:

17 July 2009) 有关本刊物的查询,请联络: 政府统计处 机构记录组 地址:中国香港湾仔港湾道十二号湾仔政府大楼二十楼

电话:(852)

2582 5074 图文传真: (852)

2827 2296 电邮: cre@censtatd.gov.hk Enquiries about this publication can be directed to : Central Register of Establishments Section Census and Statistics Department Address : 20/F Wanchai Tower,

12 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, China Tel. : (852)

2582 5074 Fax : (852)

2827 2296 Email : cre@censtatd.gov.hk 政府统计处网站 Website of the Census and Statistics Department www.censtatd.gov.hk 本刊物备有印刷版和下载版可供选择.有关获取本刊物的方法,请参阅第 A1 页. This publication is available in both print version and download version. Please refer to page A1 for the means of obtaining this publication. 目? Contents 页? Page 目? Contents i 第一部分 序言 Part I Preface

1 第二部分 香港标准?业分? 2.0 版编码及名称 ?引 Part II Index of Codes and Titles for HSIC V2.0

15 第三部分 详细结构及?明 Part III Detailed Structure and Explanatory Notes A 农业、?业及渔业 Agriculture, forestry and fishing

79 B 采矿及采石 Mining and quarrying

84 C 制造 Manufacturing

87 D 电?及燃气供应 Electricity and gas supply

170 E 自?水供应;

污水处?、废弃物管? 及污染防治活动 Water supply;

sewerage, waste management and remediation activities

172 F 建造 Construction

177 G 进出口贸?、批发及?售业 Import/export, wholesale and retail trades

188 H 运输、仓库、邮政及速递服务 Transportation, storage, postal and courier services

267 I 住宿及膳食服务活动 Accommodation and food service activities

281 J 资讯及通讯 Information and communications

286 K ?融及保险活动 Financial and insurance activities

297 L 地产活动 Real estate activities

304 M 专业、科学及技术活动 Professional, scientific and technical activities

308 N ?政及支援服务活动 Administrative and support service activities

320 O 公共?政 Public administration

333 P 教育 Education

335 Q 人?保健及社会工作活动 Human health and social work activities

341 R 艺术、娱?及康?活动 Arts, entertainment and recreation

349 S 其他服务活动 Other service activities

355 T 家庭住户内部工作活动 Work activities within domestic households

365 U 享有治外法权的组织及团体活动 Activities of extraterritorial organisations and bodies

367 目? Contents 页? Page 获取政府统计处刊物及其他统计产品的方法 Means of Obtaining Publications and Other Statistical Products of the Census and Statistics Department A1 邮购表格 Mail Order Form A2 ?

1 第一部分 序言 I. 引言 1.1 香港特别行政区政府的政府统计处 (统计处)编订及备存《香港标准行业分 类》,以此作为统计分类架构,藉以根 要经济活动,把经济单位拨归行业类别.这 个分类架构不仅是供香港经济单位不同的统 计调查作为抽选样本的基本分层,也是用以 编制、分析和发布按经济活动划分的统计数 字的的标准行业分类.《香港标准行业分 类》以联合国的《所有经济活动的国际标准 产业分类(国际标准产业分类)修订本第2版》 (英文简称ISIC Rev. 2)为蓝本,配合本地 的情况作出修订,其第一版是於一九九零年 开始推行.统计处就《香港标准行业分类》 不时予以检讨,以反映香港经济产业结构的 变化和新兴的经济活动.《香港标准行业分 类1.1版》便是另一重要的更新版本,并於二 零零一年度推行. 1.2 为了使《香港标准行业分类》更能反 映本地经济活动的最新情况,并改善官方统 计数字的国际可比性,以便利不同的使用 者,《香港标准行业分类》必须全面作出修 订.统计处因此成立「修订《香港标准行业 分类》工作小组」,研究《国际标准产业分 类修订本第4版》(英文简称ISIC Rev. 4)的 修订对统计处工作产生的影响并制定推行方 针;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题