编辑: 牛牛小龙人 2016-10-05

B. reply 回答;

C. treat 款待. ( )11.There are a number of restaurants that ______ require their guests to turn off their mobile phoness before entering so as not to disturb others. A. politely B.suddenly C. correctly 答案选 A.解析:考查副词词义:根据句意 有很多餐厅在客人进入之前会______要求他们关闭手机, 以免打扰别人. A. politely 客气地;

B. suddenly 突然地;

C. correctly 正确地. ( )12.When I worked as a guide in Florida, I ______ tourists all the time. I am good with them. A. looked over B.dealt with C. ran into 答案选 B.解析:考查动词短语:根据句意 我在佛罗里达当导游时,我一直应对解答有课的问题.我 和他们相处得很好. A. looked over 仔细查看;

B. dealt with 应对;

处理解决;

C. ran into 撞上. ( )13.The little child doesn'

t ______ go out alone at night, so he is afraid to walk in the dark that night. A. dare to B.plan to C. end up 答案选 A.解析:考查动词短语:根据句意 小孩在晚上不______独自外出,所以那天晚上他很害怕在 漆黑的道路上行走. A. dare to 敢于;

B. plan to 计划;

C. end up 结束. ( )14.To get to the airport on time, you'

d better take the subway. It is ______, though it is a bit crowded. A. meaningful B.convenient C. expensive 答案选 B.解析:考查形容词词义:根据句意 为了可以准时到达机场,你最好乘坐地铁.即便稍微拥 堵,但还是_____. A.meaning 有意义的;

B..convenient 方便的;

C.expensive 昂贵的. ( )15. --- I don'

t like any of my classmates. --- Mike, you see too much of their weakness but fail to see ______. A. how do they help you B.why you are so popular C.what they have done for you 答案选 C.解析:考查宾语从句:根据句意 Mike,你只看到了他们很多的弱点,而并没有看到______. A.how do they help you 他们怎么帮助你;

B.why you are so popular 你为什么如此出名;

C.what they have done for you 他们为你所做的事情. III. 补全对话(每小题

2 分,共10 分) 太原新东方优能中学 新东方太原培训学校 咨询

电话:0351-3782999 新东方太原学校:http://ty.xdf.cn QQ 群:203256063 A: Hi, Lee! The Mid-Autumn Festival is coming. We are having

8 days off. Do you have any plans? B: 16.______ But I'

m a little worried about it.. A: Sounds like a good chance to stay with friends. 17.______ B: Yes, there will be some foreign friends there, but I have no idea what to say. A: Well, I think you can buy some mooncakes for them. 18.______ B: Good idea! They must be interested in it! 19.______ A: Yes. I know a really good bakery named Shuanghecheng on Wucheng Road. B: Then how can I get there? A: 20.______ B: Thanks a lot. A: My pleasure. IV. 完形填空(每题1分,共10分) It was getting dark. Paul looked out of the window and signed(叹气). Dad said he could come home by 5:30, but it was almost 7:00. Even if Dad came back, it wouldn'

t be much fun playing 21.______ in the dark. Paul walked into his room and threw his baseball into the corner. He tried to do some homework, but couldn'

t. The phone rang at about 8:00. It was Dad: Paul, I'

m 22.but I couldn'

t play baseball with you tonight. I have to finish my work at the office. Maybe we can play this weekend. Oh no. How about next weekend… Paul couldn'

t understand why Dad was so 23.He threw himself into the sofa and soon fell asleep. His book was still opened to the first page. The next day at school, Paul didn'

t hand in his homework and 24.______ a test. Mrs. Green, his teacher, asked him to stay after school. Paul, you didn'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题