编辑: 迷音桑 2016-07-29

图表内个别项目的数 字加起来可能与总数略有出入. There may be a slight discrepancy between the sum of individual items and the total as shown in the tables and charts owing to rounding. 代号 Symbol 本报告书内所用代号的含意如下: The following symbols are used throughout the report : § 由於抽样误差甚大,数目少於

500 的 估计(包括数值为零的数字)或基於这 些估计而编制的相关统计数字(如百分 比和比率),在本报告书的统计表内不 予公布. § Estimates less than

500 (including zero figures) and related statistics derived based on such estimates (e.g. percentages and rates) are not released due to very large sampling errors. # 少於 0.05 # Less than 0.05 - 代表「零」 - Denotes Nil 曾出版的专题报告书 Previously released Special Topics Reports 附录三列出过往曾出版的本系列中各号专题报 告书. The list of past Special Topics Reports published in this series is given in Appendix 3. 统计调查结果摘要 Summary of survey findings 从综合住户统计调查搜集所得的社会资料 Social data collected via the General Household Survey 第五十号专题报告书 Special Topics Report No.

50 - vii - 1. 为加深对劳工市场的了解,政府统计 处在二零零八年一月至六月期间,透过「综合 住户统计调查」进行一项「雇员工作时数模式」 专题访问.旨在提供下列资料:(i)在非政府机 构工作的雇员的协议工作时数;

及(ii)这些雇员 在统计前七天内的平均工作时数与有工资及无 工资的平均超时工作时数. 1. To allow better understanding of the labour market, an enquiry on Patterns of hours of work of employees was conducted via the General Household Survey during January to June 2008. It aimed at providing information on (i) the contractual hours of work in respect of employees working in the non-government sector;

and (ii) the average hours of work as well as the average hours of paid and unpaid overtime work performed by these employees during the seven days before enumeration. 2. 该项专题访问的结果撮要如下.有关 数字指在统计时(即二零零八年一月至六月)的 情况. 2. The key findings of the enquiry are summarised below. They refer to the situation at the time of enumeration, i.e. January to June 2008. ? 约2680

100 名雇员在统计时在非政府机 构工作. (表1a) ? Some

2 680

100 employees worked in the non-government sector at the time of enumeration. (Table 1a) ? 约2603

900 名雇员(97.2%)有固定的每天 协议工作时数.当中 65.8%每天工作八小 时及以下,28.4%每天工作八小时以上至

10 小时,而5.8%则工作

10 小时以上. (表1a) ? About

2 603

900 employees (97.2%) had a fixed number of contractual hours of work per day. Among them, 65.8% were required to work eight hours and less per day;

28.4%, more than eight hours but up to

10 hours per day;

and 5.........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题