编辑: 颜大大i2 2015-09-29

ation~. Here Bre it:-ì critiC?l piece:-ì:

1442 Rm:tol'l! eommunity mlll'kêting. Used properly

1 sQcial media i~ aιcelerating ? trend in which bUYcr~ mn increasin17Jy llpproxim且te th@ @xp@rience of buying in th{!ir IOCIlI. ph~~iN!.1 ('ommm\?!i~~. P'?i' il'l.旦l?l'l""r ""hen you conte!npl..~军最刷刷'il1" PIUlihi1?e, ?U{Jh 11δ11 ncw rooí, a Hfit ùGrccn ? v~ or n Kond :\Ufllcon I you ?rl" not lik.@ly to p:n look.io{! for !l !l!llmlptlP!Ulfl tB tdll m. 回凹 '?!H~. 吼!'8\!?k ? 5tH\是p. ",f córporat." VY'eb号;

1oe '?'luhm.t. l"il\~?d 冒YO\l' II probnbl:r nLlh U.i匾h\mnl gr frit;

od.ll -your 11([:r nLt yyork-whílt or w?ìom ttu.y' f砸 U显iol,!. Comp!ln?l!l. !lhould po~ition 1111!?l !.':l)!;

inl ffiIUH!l. ~ffol'白白!'l\f'l\1'1I.'r, l.!\ W>.HZ,P.且p?"";

bl,,

th;

" conun唱ni~Y-'ill"i..w.~d b~f;

~!í ..且r~rl专且军亏' . 的IUI 严DIl ~D量t3RUi' isfl谊函件白 Many I;

~m吾吾F言ml l'J tiì d n;

(jOUfGClì flUflìUìnl:: uut:\ìdc lnH\lt;

OGHiì who' n: ~ntm:d lol1owln直00 t?1c W?O 革nù throl\l,!h w(1?nl ffiQ?i!L 八tWH且, 1PPfOfl(1 h ?!l m f?nd !lf\? Iml警j"lI..1' I'Udl',I~U.l' iF>fl出rtcers and fi~ve th~rn. ~♀!!!叭队画画 ifliiH to tíllk aJ,,

9wt. Thii:ì olOqlolin;

\l a new conccpt ol cuMomcr ya!uc thllt lloes W?y b@yond cu!;

tomflr lif削im@ value. which is b9.s~d only on pU1'~h且旦回. Thêrê are many other mea~urc:;

of a. customer' ~ potentia.l va.lue , beyond the money they pay you. For example. how large and strategic to your fírm is the customer' s network? How respected is she? Help them build social capital. Practitioners of this new , community-oriented marketing ar巳also rethinking their customer value proposition for such MVP custorner advocates and influencers. Traditional marketing oftet\ tτies to encourage cl1stomer advocacy with cash rewards , discounts or other untoward inducemenω. The new marhting he1l、包1t:- advucates and i?1fluencers create social capital: it helps thern build their aHìiiation networks , increase their reputation and gives them access to new knowledge-all of which your customer influencers crave. Traditional rnarketing rnay be dead , but the new possibilities of peer influence-由based , cornrnunity-oriented marketing , hold rnuch greater promise for creating sustained growth through authentic custorner relationships. Now match the statements (1 一7) to the letter (A. ? , C or D). 1. Nowadays custorners do not believe in what chief marketing officers say. 2. A custorner that is respected and has a large network is of great value to a cornpany. 3. Companies need to make their rnedia prornotions as near to custorner' s buying experience as possible. 4. Customers are now getting information about the product mostly from sources outside

1443 the company. 5. Now company employees often do not understand the customers' interest that well. 6. The díscount method may not be the most ímportant way for customers to advocate your product. 7. For a major purchase , customers tend to believe more in the words by their neighbors and friends. Part Two Questions 8-14. (21 points) Read the following passage and ch佣se the best sentence (A-G) to fill each of the gaps. (3 points each) Are You Ready to Manage Your Investments and Savings? One of the most important skills in life is understanding your money, and the correct ways to make it grow. Of all the language , math , and science skills schools teach to help you get a paying job, they never teach you how to take care of the money you make. (8) 一一一←_Saving as much of that money you make is also really important. This includes careful spending and taking advantage of sales and coupons. But then what? If you ask most retirees th町'11 te11 you it is scary once that paycheck stops and a11 you have to depend on is those life savings. Especially for this current working class gem~ration , whose retirement funds the government is 吨.rrowing" from to pay fOI our J??t , W唁have no dependable sócial M?tJt'ity f?l' l'êtil'êMênt. (g)~=__ 1t' 直拍fr

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题