编辑: hys520855 2012-12-12
小马过河国际教育 托福/SAT/SSAT 精品 VIP 一对一咨询热线:400-0123-268 点题班 听写训练营 全日制 精英计划 小马过河国际教育 因为专业 所以超越想象 淘宝官网:http://ihorse.

taobao.com TPO TPO TPO TPO

01 01

01 01 Section Section Section Section

1 1

1 1 Conversation Conversation Conversation Conversation Narrator Narrator Narrator Narrator Listen to part of a conversation between a student and a librarian. Student Student Student Student Hi, um…, I really hope you can help me. Librarian Librarian Librarian Librarian That'

s why I'

m here. What can I do for you? Student Student Student Student I'

m supposed to do a literature review for my psychology course, but I'

m having a hard time finding articles. I don'

t even know where to start looking. Librarian Librarian Librarian Librarian You said this is for your psychology course, right? So your focus is on … Student Student Student Student Dream interpretation. Librarian Librarian Librarian Librarian Well, you have a focus, so that'

s already a good start. Um… well, there'

re a few things… oh wait… have you checked to see if your professor put any materials for you to look at on reserve? Student Student Student Student Aha, that'

s one thing I did know to do. I just copied an article, but I still need three more on my topic from three different journals. Librarian Librarian Librarian Librarian Let'

s get you going on looking for those then. We have printed versions of twenty or so psychology journals in the Reference Section. These are ones published within the last year. Then I think about it… there'

s a journal named Sleep and Dream. Student Student Student Student Oh, yeah, the article I just copied is from that journal, so I'

ve got to look in other sources. Librarian Librarian Librarian Librarian Ok, actually, most of our materials are available electronically now. You can access psychology databases or electronic journals and articles through the library'

s computers, and if you want to search by title with the word '

dream'

for example, just type it in and all the articles with '

dream'

in the title will come up on the screen. 小马过河国际教育 托福/SAT/SSAT 精品 VIP 一对一咨询热线:400-0123-268 点题班 听写训练营 全日制 精英计划 小马过河国际教育 因为专业 所以超越想象 淘宝官网:http://ihorse.taobao.com Student Student Student Student Cool, that'

s great! Too bad I can'

t do this from home. Librarian Librarian Librarian Librarian But you can. All of the library'

s databases and electronic sources can be accessed through any computer connected to the university network. Student Student Student Student Really?! I can'

t believe I didn'

t know that. It still sounds like it'

s going to take a while though, you know, going through all of that information, all of those sources. Librarian Librarian Librarian Librarian Maybe, but you already narrow your search down to articles on Dream Interpretation, so it shouldn'

t be too bad. And you probably notice that there'

s an abstract or summary at the top of the first page of the article you copied. When you go into the databases and electronic sources, you have the option to display the abstracts on the computer screen. Skimming those to decide whether or not you want to read the whole article should cut down some time. Student Student Student Student Right, abstracts! They'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题