编辑: 南门路口 2019-08-28

9 C 考查定语从句连词,因为主句有出现连词that,这类定语从句是特殊的,需要用that来连接 的.故答案为C. 语言知识运用 复合句 定语从句 限制性定语从句 答案 解析 考点 2018年四川成都锦江区成都七中育才学校初三下学期初三一模第40题1分A. B. C. --- Lucy, could you tell me ? --- Sure. She is a doctor in a big hospital. where your mother is what your mother is how your mother is

10 B 考查句意理解,根据答句 当然,她是一个在大医院的医生. 可知上文是在问 你妈妈是做 什么的 .故答案为B. 语言知识运用 复合句 宾语从句 宾语从句的语序 情景交际 答案 解析 2018年四川成都锦江区成都七中育才学校初三下学期初三一模第41~45题10分A. B. C. D. E. 补全对话.根据对话内容,从右边方框中选出适当的选项补全对话. A: Hey, Jim! don'

t forget to turn off the lights.

1 B: Oh! I know. I usually do that. I was just in a hurry.

2 A: I always have been. I just read a book about it, and there are so many things we can do. B: Like what? A:

3 B: Oh, I'

ll never do that. A: You wouldn'

t? B: No, I have very short hair. I am only in the shower for a few minutes. A:

4 B: What else does it say? A: It says people should stop riding in cars and start riding bikes. B: Oh,I'

ll never do that. Can you see me riding twenty minutes to and from school very day? A: Well, I think the environment is really important.

5 B: Yes, and you also live close to school! How come you are interested in the environment, Jack? Besides, I like riding my bike. Well, every minute helps. It saves electricity. Well, you should turn off the shower when you are washing your hair.

11 DAECB

二、补全对话 考点 1:考查句意理解,前一句在说 不要忘记关灯 ,根据句意,可知是说 这是节约用电 .故 答案为D. 2:考查上下文,下文回答 我一直都是这样.最近读了一本关于这个的书,我们可以做很多 事情. 可以推测出是在说 你为什么对环境这么感兴趣 ,口语里how come=why.故答案 为A. 3:考查上下文,下文回答说 我头发很短,所以我洗澡就只要几分钟 ,可以知道两人是在 说在洗澡的时候节约用水.故答案为E. 4:考查上下文,上文说 我头发很短,所以我洗澡就只要几分钟 ,所以这里回答 每分钟都 是有帮助的 ,暗指还是应该要尽量节约.故答案为C. 5:考查语境,这里两个人在讨论骑车的问题, 另外,我很喜欢骑车 .故答案为B. 填空 补全对话 2018年四川成都锦江区成都七中育才学校初三下学期初三一模第46~50题10分1. A. so that B. because C. as a result A Many people love proverb(谚语)for their wisdom.Others enjoy the image(影像)in proverb. But proverbs are the most impressive

1 they express a lot of information in just a few words. A good proverb quickly shows ideas that are sometimes hard to express. And the person

2 quickly understands it. Proverbs come from two

3 places--common people and famous people. These two sources(来源)are not always completely different. Common and popular wisdom has often been used by famous people. And something said or written down by a well-known person has often been borr........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题