编辑: You—灰機 2019-08-28
Vol.

84 The Pure Tao

1 纯纯纯纯素素素素之之之之道道道道The Pure Tao 主讲 主讲 主讲 主讲: 宋七力 宋七力 宋七力 宋七力 Lecture given by Chi-li Sung 英文翻译: 洪欣瑜洪宛瑜 English translation by Hsin-yu Hung &

Wan-yu Hung 请坐,来,请坐,请坐 Please take your seat. 今天大家也是抱著轻的心情 Today, as always, we gather together with a light heart. 廿年来都这样了嘛 We have been doing this for twenty or so years. 新的比较少看到我 New members have fewer chances to see me, 会长邀请我出来说 so the president invited me to come and give a talk today. 新的从别处来到这里,表示你想要探讨 You newcomers have come from elsewhere, which means that you truly wish to investigate the Tao. 就真正在学道的啊! This is truly to study the Tao! 「道」单纯就是针对你的本体著手 The Tao points straight to your Ben-ti, 称为纯素之道 and thus is called the Pure Tao. Vol.

84 The Pure Tao

2 纯素,单一,针对你的本体 It is pure, simple, and points straight to your Ben-ti. 主要就是要显发法身 Its main purpose is to reaveal your Dharma-body. 其他的那些仪式、种种、种种 Those various sorts of formalities and ceremonial, 那也不能否定别人 I don'

t mean to negate others, 就如庄子所谓的骈拇 are like what Zhuangzi calls an extra thumb, 十一指、四趾,多出来的 that is, the eleventh finger, webbed toes, the extraneous. 老庄所讲的仁义,都是多出来的 According to Laozi and Zhuangzi, benevolence and righteousness are extraneous, 会带来很多劳累 which would cause much toil. 天道是很尊贵的 The Tao of Heaven is supremely noble, 人在那里弄来弄去,仪式出来,那会很 劳累 uninfluenced by people performing whatever sorts of formalities and rituals, which after all would cause much toil. 但是那是人间的一种习俗 That being said, they are a kind of social customs, 也不能否定别人 which should not be denounced. 我讲这些 My statements here 也不是说肯定自己,否定别人 are not to affirm myself or to negate others. 庄子所谓的是非,无是与非 Zhuangzi claims there is nothing right or wrong. Vol.

84 The Pure Tao

3 然於然,以及不然於不然,各有理由 It is so because it is so. It is not so because it'

s not so. All have their own reasons. 也不能说仪式就不好 Thus we cannot simply conclude that formalities and ceremonial are irrelevant. 我要讲的就是直接针对你的本体、本心 What I meant to say pinpoints straight to your Ben-ti, your Original Mind. 讲本体、本心 Thus I speak about Ben-ti, the Original Mind. 庄子所谓的真君 Zhuangzi calls It the True Master. 真君遇到光 When your True Master encounters the Light, 光遇到了之后,你就很快就显发法身出 来your Dharma-body would soon arise and reveal. 你不要忽略你心中本体啊,那个功能啊 Do not neglect the Ben-ti within you and its power. 真君的功能在庄子的书里面就有提到 The True Master'

s power, as has been described in Zhuangzi, 真君功能同帝功,「同帝」境界 is equal to the power of God. 同上帝一样的境界 It is as mighty as God. k一旦出来啊,「精神四达并流」 Once It arises, spirit pervades in all directions. 四通八达 It can roam far and wide in all directions. 你只要出离出来,精神四通八达 Once you can leave your physical body, your spirit can pervade in all directions. 「无所不极」,什麽地方都可以到 There is nowhere it cannot reach. It can reach anywhere, Vol.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题
大家都在看的话题