编辑: 喜太狼911 2019-12-25
口口 试卷代号:

5445 座位号 国家开放大学广东分部

2017 年秋季期末考试 英语教育《综合英语(4)》试题(闭卷) 一0-0-0一-0-0-0- 分校(工作站) 姓名 准考证号 学生证号

0 0 密00封00线002018 年1月I.

Directions: Beneath each of the following sentences, there are four choices marked A, B, C and H. Choose the one that best completes the sentence. Mark your answer on the ANSWER SHEET. (20%) I. Each player is expected to_ the successful outcome of the game. A. do his best B. try his utmost C.play his part to D. contribute to 2. It is claimed that the show is suitable to people_

8 80 A. ranging from .to B. ranged from . . . to C. starting ... to

11 who are ... to 3. There is not math to be found _______ of the fire except the ruins of the building A. at the spot B. at the scene C. at the scenery D. in the view 4. 1am _______ know if the two young lovers have been united in the end A.dyingto B.deadto C. can'

t wait I). very want to 5_gene, intelligence also depends on an adequate diet, a good education and a decent home environment A.Except for B. In addition to B. Rather than D. Not only 6. China is fully _____ its shortage of energy in the following decades. A. conscious B. realize (5445) 《综合英语(4)》 … 考;

生!答!题!不l得l过 此,线…C. aware D. aware of 7. We disliked the acting but enjoyed the play A. as a whole B. on the whole C. in a whole D. wholly 8. When one gets old, he is more likely to his past good old days A. look down upon B. look into C. look back on D. look up to 9. Health warnings have been to the public at the outbreak of bird flu A. warned B- issued C. offered D. delivered 10.The patient asked the doctor to give him pain-killers to _______ his chest pain A. decrease B. treat C. ease D. cure H Directions: Each of the passages below is followed by some questions. For each question there are four answers marked A, B, C and D. Read the passages carefully and choose the best answer to each of the questions. Mark your answer on the ANSWER SHEET. (20%) Mice in general are not well-liked, but a mouse named Mickey has won the hearts of millions. Movies about Mickey have been very popular with audiences almost everywhere for more than forty years Walt Disney, who created this lovable cartoon character, was born to Chicago in

1901 Later his family moved to a farm near Kansas City, where Watt worked for a time as a newsboy. But what lie really enjoyed was drawing pictures When Waft went back to Chicago, he studied eartooning at the Chicago Academy of Fine Arts His education was intenupted when World War I began in 1914. Though he was not yet old enough to join the army, he wanted to help in some way. He Joined the Red Cross and went to France, where he stayed until the war was over. 试题第工页共4页00密00封00线0考l生l答l题l不l得:过l此!线0D. when he was in Chicago Questions 16-20 are based on the following passage America is a society in which children have watched approximately 18,

000 television commercials by the time that they have reached their middle teens. My friend Joke learned this fact a few weeks ago and decided to do something;

about it. She thinks that the number of commercials that children see can influence the way in which they view the world. That is, Jolie believes that children who watch so many ads will grow up to believe that the most important thing in life is to buy, buy, buy! This, says Jolie, is wrong. A little child cannot understand advertisements for what they are and so believes totally in what he or she hears I have been thinking about what Joke has told me. I suppose that she is right I know that it is easy to manipulate the minds of children because they don'

t see things logically, as adults do. And I am upset myself at how the advertisers can control a child'

s outlook on the world. I think I shouLd join Joke in her efforts to change advertising tactics when it comes to advertisements for children. I really have a responsibility to make sure that future generations are given every chance to develop their minds without the interference of mass media Of course, there is another side to the issue. After all, parents ought to take responsibility for what their children watch and how much television they see. I know that many parents just want their children to be quiet, and so they let them watch as much television as they want But, in the long run, the methods of advertisers have enormous power because we are a society of consumers. I only hope that some day there can be a solution to this problem. Children need our guidance, not the guidance of advertisers 16. According to the passage, what is the main purpose for television commercials? A. Entertain children B.Entertain all its viewers including children C. Persuade children to buy advertised goods D.Persuade all its viewers to buy advertised goods 》试题第2页共4页0准考证号

0 学生证号 封姓线-0-0-0-

0 O 一r一fl一O - '

J ._, 密0分校(工作站)

0 名00考l生! 答…题!不…得…过l此…线17. Jolie believes that A. television advertising is only for children B.television advertising has a bad influence on children C.there are enough advertisements on TV D.television advertising should be prohibited 18. Children who have watched about 18,000 TV commercials_ A. may have bought lots of toys B.may become too eager for wealth C.may be misled by these ads D. both B and C 19. The word manipulatet'

(Paragraph 2) most probably means_ A. advertise B. purchase C. control D. buy 加According to the author, who should provide guidance for children? A. Parents only. B. The author himself. C. Both parents and people like the author. D. Television stations HI. Directions: Read the two columns of sentences. Choose one sentence from the right column to match each of the sentences in the left column. The two sentences will make up a dialogue. There are four more sentences than needed in the right column. Each sentence can only he used once. Write your answer on the ANSWER SHEET. (20%) 21. How'

s that boring desk job going these days? A. Ok. I just hope you make the right decision 22. Have you heard? Robert is retiring B. Not to mention doorways! 23. Here, let me open it for you to try out C. Boring? I happen to like working at my desk. (5445) 《综合英语(4) 」 24. And after th'

一、for takeoff? D. I never knew it was so complicated. fl I - --_t_4fl -- 」柔二saw aDo IlL years !25., Even ceilings used to be ,一}nigner man nose in iiiouem nouses !26 一'

tyou ever get tired .'

trying'

. }convince peopie all we tuner F. She sounds like a real tyrant !27. Why don'

t you sit down and watch a }coupie I U They'

d better be … 」28. Well, I'

m worried about the new project H. Well, sorry. But that'

s all the time we have today. 29. How did you know?. 30. My sister is as tough as nails. She never lets me get away with anything. I. Not quite so fast 」 q er n ee g m p 叩hSeth an e m U

0 y

0 D 工…K. Oh, really? Wel made the director. L. Well, I guess it wor M. Actually, that'

s the N. Yes, the bed'

s not ti洲」一IV. Directions: Put each of the following sentences into English, using the word given in the bracket if any. Write your answer on the ANSWER SHEET. (20%) 31. Lucy站在门口欢迎每个人,好像是她的晚会似的.(as if) 32如果你的电脑被黑的话,他们就能获取你的银行资料. (get.. hacke........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题