编辑: hyszqmzc 2019-12-16
10/9 - 5/11 , 2010|ShanghART H-Space, Shanghai, China 有效期

2010 - 没顶公司部分 USEFUL LIFE

2010 - MadeIn Company 没顶公司MadeIn Company Useful Life

2010 - MadeIn Company |ShanghART H-Space

2010 1 如果可能,世间万物都可以被标上有效期,从某一 时间点开始到另一时间点结束.

这些时间长短不 一,重要程度不等的有效期,每一段本身都具有双重隐喻: 既彰显着当下的鲜活有效,亦警示着世事的生灭无常.对 于徐震(没顶)、杨福东、杨振中三人来说,这种宽泛的 意义指涉,则成为一种共同却又自由理解世界的方式.

2000 年的 有效期 ,充斥着三位艺术家年轻时的冲 动、激情、欲望与梦想.那些影像媒体作品的实验与探索, 以及从中涌现出的快感与力量, 似乎可以穿越时间的樊篱, 而留存于人们的记忆之中. 有效期

2010 与其说是延续,不如说是挑战.周遭 的艺术语境,艺术家们的创作观念、表现手法,甚至身份 皆有转变.如何面对新的境遇、如何重新找到各自安身立 命之所在?现场的作品带来了艺术家们解决问题的不同方 法.它们共享着彼此的想法、形式与节奏,一如它们的创 造者在生活中各自不同的人生态度. (文/陆蕾平) Useful Life

2010 2 If it was possible, anything on Earth could be tagged with a validity period, starting at a certain point and ending at another. Each of these validity periods, variable and of uneven importance implies two metaphors: an obvious validity period of life, and a reminder of destiny'

s uncertainty. For Xu Zhen (MadeIn), Yang Fudong and Yang Zhenzhong, these extended meanings form a common but free way of understanding the world. In 2000, Useful Life reflected three young artists'

impulsions, enthusiasm, desires and dreams. Their experimentations and explorations of visual works, their brimming energy and excitement, seem to have crossed the barrier of time and remain in our memories. Useful Life

2010 is more a challenge rather than a continuation. The art environment, artists'

creative concepts, their ways of expression, even their identities, all changed. How to face a new context, how to find one'

s place? The exhibited works represent these artists'

responses to these issues. They present each other'

s thoughts, forms and rhythms, in an analogous way to their creators'

different life attitudes. (By Lu Leiping) Useful Life

2010 3 关于 有效期 这个题目? 徐震 : 有效期 , 带有一点讽刺嘛, 讽刺一个艺术家创作的时间啊、 周期啊, 艺术的时间性啊,当然不一定是讽刺啦,也是指涉. 十年以来创作理念、工作方式、兴趣点等方面的变化? 徐震:从徐震到没顶公司,其实我说我是变化最不大的.只是做作品 的方式不一样了,现在是贡献式的,比如说,我有什么想法是贡献给 公司的,我也让同事们也把想法说出来,贡献给这个公司.我所谓的 变化大,应该是指领域不一样,方式方法不一样,由此做出来的东西 不一样.现在,我们还是离艺术体制太近了,我并不是要脱离艺术体 制,而是离相对传统的、固化的艺术体制远一些.成立没顶公司,是 目前为止比较适合我的一种工作方法.比如说,我们以前做艺术中心, 做艺术家展览、与艺术家交流、做网站、做编辑等等,可能我比较倾 向于把这些综合起来,不一定只体现在一个艺术的作品中.以前比较 分裂,现在我们想把它们整合到一起.这样做就可以将个人艺术家的 怨气转化为一种动力了.以前不是一直在生存与毁灭、金钱与虚荣等 等之间挣扎、思考吗?美其名曰去面对啊,其实挺累的.当然并不是 说我们做公司是一种逃避,对我来说这是一种面对的方法. 关于 有效期

2010 的新作品? 徐震:这次作品也是之前《蔓延》系列的延伸.我们一直想从漫画拼贴 这种创作中转化出一种抽象语言.现在这批作品,正好颜色比较鲜艳, 对现场气氛也比较有利. 这里我所指的 抽象 不只是形式语言的 抽象 , 我说的抽象是 美 .我们原来是采取直接把东西组合的方式,现在是拿 出里面的东西,转化一下,或是寻找现实中的替代物,把几种漫画里传 达的美感组合一下,而并不是原来的只是形象的组合一下.我们认为这 个可以发展为《蔓延》系列里的又一个小系列.比方这个树林,另外一 张漫画里面有彩虹,我们觉得这么一组合挺好;

波浪和黑太阳,这两个 放在一起也挺好看的.这些东西,包括我们上次在长征空间做的将装置 雕塑转化成为平面绘画的作品,都有一种奇怪的装饰物的感觉,有点想 强调它们其实首先是一种装饰物.比如像巴洛克的小雕塑啊,某一个墙 上挂的鹿头等,既是一个有历史感的东西,但是又感觉很薄,只是装饰物. 包括另外两幅画也是这样的.貌似有内容,其实没什么太多内容. ( 采访者:陆蕾平 翻译:关超群 ) Useful Life

2010 4 About the title Useful Life ? Xu Zhen: The title Useful Life was a little bit ironic, it satirized artist'

s creating process, artist'

s time, of course it wasn'

t necessarily a satire, it was also a reference. These last ten years, how did your creating concepts, working methods, interests, etc., change? Xu Zhen: In fact from Xu Zhen to MadeIn company, I'

m the one who changed the least. Only the working method has changed, now it'

s based on contributions, for example I contribute some ideas to the company and colleagues do as well. It is more the working field and methods that changed therefore produced works are also different. Now, we are still too close to the art system, I'

m not saying that we should leave it, but I think we should put some distance with the traditional, fixed art system. Establishing MadeIn company constituted a working way that until now fits me the best. For example, before we did an art center, organized artists exhibitions, communicated with artists, open websites and did some editing, etc. maybe I have a tendency to put everything together, not necessarily in an artwork. Before everything was scattered, not we gathered everything. This way, artists'

complaints can be turned into a source of energy. Didn'

t we use before to struggle, think about life and death, money and glory ? Dignifying these issues is in fact very tiring. Of course it doesn'

t mean that opening a company is a way to elude these issues, for me it is a way of facing them. About the new works in Useful Life

2010 ? Xu Zhen: The work this time is a continuation of Spread . We have been thinking to develop comics'

collages into an abstract language. This time, the colors of the works are quite bright, which has quite a good effect. What I mean by abstract is not an abstract form, but an idea of beauty . At the beginning, our working methods was collecting and composing things. Now we are taking things out of it, transforming them, or looking for a real object that could replace them, gathering various comics'

aesthetics, and not only making a composition. We consider that this can be a small series included in the Spread series. For example, there is a forest, in another comic there are some rainbows, then we find it good to put them together;

the wave and the black sun, put together are very nice as well. These things, including the ins........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题