编辑: Mckel0ve 2019-07-16
2014年春信小七年级下学期英语期中试题 (考试时间120分钟,满分150分) A卷(共95分) 第一部分听力测试(共20小题,计20分) Ⅰ.

听句子,选图片.句子读一遍.(每小题1分,满分5分) 1.2.3.4.5. Ⅱ. 听句子,选择恰当的答语.句子读两遍.(每小题1分,满分5分) 6. A. I'

m fine, thanks. B. He'

s fine, thanks. C. She'

s fine, thanks. 7. A. I ride to work. B. I like walking. C. I don'

t have a car. 8. A.

10 minutes later. B. About

10 minutes. C.

10 minutes ago. 9. A. Nice to meet you. B. That'

s OK. C. I hope so. 10. A. Twice a week. B. On foot. C. I like skating there. Ⅲ. 听对话, 选择正确的选项.对话读两遍.(每小题1分,满分5分) 11. A. Reading. B. Watching TV. C. Sleeping. 12. A. By bus. B. By car. C. On foot. 13. A. Six. B. Five. C. Four. 14. A. At 7:15. B. At 7:10. C. At 7:20. 15. A. Green. B. Red. C. Blue. Ⅳ. 听短文,根据短文内容和所提问题选择正确答案.读两遍.(每小题1分,满分5分) 16. What class are the girls in? A. In Class 8, Grade 2. B. In Class 2, Grade 8. C. In Class 3, Grade 8. 17. Who does well in singing and dancing? A. Wang Hui. B. Li Hong. C. Yang Fang. 18. What does Li Hong enjoy? A. She enjoys writing. B. She enjoys drawing. C. She enjoys reading novels. 19. What'

s Yang Fang'

s favorite sport? A. Playing table tennis. B. Playing basketball. C. Playing volleyball. 20. What does Zhang Mei usually do at the weekend? A. She usually plays games with her friends. B. She usually does some shopping with her mother. C. She usually helps her parents do the housework at home. 第二部分基础知识应用(共30小题,计30分)

一、单项选择题(共20小题,计20分) ( )21.I can'

t sing,I can play the guitar. A. and B. but C. or D. so ( )22.Can you _______ it in English? A. tell B. talk C. say D. speak ( )23.It takes ______two hours ______ his homework every day. A. his, to finish B. him, to finish C. him, to finishes D. him, finish ( )24.Mary often goes to school ______ her father'

s car. A. by B. on C. with D. in ( )25.My daughter is _____ girl. A. a 8-year-old B. a 8-years-old C. an 8-year-old D. an 8-years-old ( )26.is it from your home to school? ----It'

s about

20 minutes'

walk. A. How long B. How far C. How D. How often ( )27.Our teachers are very strict_____ us. A. with B. in C. on D. to ( )28.these girls ______ from? A. Where do;

comes B. Where does;

come C. Where are;

/ D. Where'

s;

/ ( )29.lions are dangerous,some people don'

t like them. A. because;

so B. so;

because;

C. because;

D. so;

/ ( )30.Lily is good_______ old people, she often talks ______them happily. A. with;

for B. for;

at C. for;

with D. with;

with ( )31.Tom always ______ his homework at home A. forgets B. leaves C. remembers D. leave ( )32.My brother wants ______ the basketball team. A. join B. to joining C. to join D. joins ( )33.The students meet in the club______ Sunday afternoon. A. on B. in C. at D./ ( )34.What kind of music do you like_ A. to listen B. listen C. listen to D. to listen to ( )35. Victor wants to find a new he doesn'

t like to ________here. A. work;

work B. job;

job C. job;

work D. work;

job ( )36. The students in that village have to ______ a river to school. A. across B. crossing C. through D. cross ( )37. Dick never home on time every day. A. gets to B. arrives at C. arrives D. arrives in ( )38.We have homework to do every day. A. too many B. too much C. much too D. a lots of ( )39.She'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题