编辑: Mckel0ve 2019-07-01

25 ,

2011 第二部分 语言知识及运用 (30分) V. 单项选择:从下列各题所给A、B、C、D四个选项中选择一个可以填入空白处的最佳答案.共15小题,计15分. 26.a terrible rainy night, many farmers'

houses were destroyed. A. In B. For C. On D. At 27. ---Where may you advise me to start my business? ---In my opinion, Yichang is one of best places for you. A. the, the B. /, the C. the, / D. /, / 28. ---There'

s too much salt in the Chinese diet. ---So there is. The WHO says only 1.5 grams of salt for each man every day. A. is needed B. needs C. will need D. has needed 29. ---Hurry, Mike! The bus is coming. ---Wait a moment, please! Let me see if there'

s left. A. anything else B. something important C. nothing else D. any other things 30. ---So you were in the supermarket you heard a strange sound, right? ---That'

s true. I ran out as quickly as possible. A. when B. while C. then D. which 31. ---How can I get well along with others, father? ---Try to smile to others, boy. That will make much A. them, easier B. them, more easy C. it, easy D. it, easier 32. ---Why would some workers in Foxcon die continue working in the factory? ---Psychologists say they are under too much pressure. A. better than B. by accident C. instead of D. rather than 33. ---The girl all her savings to the people in the Southwest for the serious drought(旱灾). ---What a donation and what a nice girl! A. handed out B. put out C. sold out D. gave out 34. ---Andy, you were the only person that was late for the meeting, why? ---Sorry, sir. But I really had a time finding the meeting hall. A. enjoyable B. funny C. difficult D. pleasant 35. ---The house price has been rising in the past two years. ---Yes, I cannot to buy a small apartment even with my parents'

help. A. want B. afford C. solve D. deal 36. ---Would you please?the paper for me and see if there are any obvious(明显的) mistakes? ---Of course I will. A. look around B. look through C. look up D. look into? 37. ---I am still worried about the job interview. --- Be confident and A. stay away B. cheer it up C. hold on D. take it easy 38. ---Don'

t forget to turn off the lights if you are the last one to leave. A. Me neither B. I won'

t C. Me too D. I will 39. --- A new 3D movie is on. Shall we go and see it this weekend? What'

s it? A. I must be going now B. You are right C. Why not D. My pleasure 40. ---Does anyone know ---I hear that he was born in Sweden. A. what he is B. when he was born C. where he comes from D. which country is he from VI. 完形填空:先通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案.共15小题,计15分. Some students cheat(作弊) because they'

re busy or lazy and they want to get good grades without (41) the time studying. Other students might feel that they can'

t (42) the test without cheating. Even when there seems to be a good reason for cheating, it isn'

t a good (43). A student who thinks cheating is the only way to pass a test (44) to talk with the teacher and his or her parents so they can find some better ways together. Talking about these problems and (45) them out will help feel better than cheating. If a student gets (46) cheating, the teacher may give a (47) on the test, send him or her to the head teacher'

s (48), and call his or her parents. Worse than the (49) grade may be the feeling of having disappointed those people, (50) parents and teachers.........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题