编辑: ok2015 2013-07-21

0207 9226216. Ask for Ms Smith. Pet Sitter Away for the weekend? Going on holiday? I'

m

15 years old and have experience caring for dogs and cats. Your home or mine. Call Adam. Phone: 888-6870. 41. (潍坊中考英语)The pet sitter will get for working every weekend. A. £30. B. £40. C. £50. D. £60. 42. What is NOT the pet sitter'

s job? A. Taking care of the dog.B. Taking a walk with the dog. C. Giving food to the dog.D. Cleaning the dog'

s house. 43. (潍坊中考英语)Which of the following is true? A. Adam asks for a job as a pet sitter. B. The pet sitter will work in his or her own house. C. Ms Smith lives far away from Victoria station. D. Adam is not good at looking after dogs and cats. B I still remember quite clearly the day when my parents got divorced(离婚). Dad kissed me goodbye and left. For a long time Mum and I lived a peaceful life. Then one day, Jim came over for lunch wearing a blue suit with a short brown tie and a green shirt. I couldn'

t believe this was going to be my new stepfather. It couldn'

t be true that my beautiful mother would marry someone who dressed like a clown(小丑). I hated him. Lunch was terrible. Mother kept trying to start a conversation, but neither Jim nor I would say much. Finally I offered to bring in the dessert just to get away from the clown. Something unpleasant happened, but I didn'

t mean(故意) to do it. I guess the plate slipped. But one minute I was handing Jim his blackberry pie, and the next, dark purple berries were oozing(渗出) all over his shirt and tie. I was mortified. My face turned bright red. Jim looked very much surprised at first, but then he began to laugh. I started to laugh too. Maybe this guy was all right, after all. Then I had a quick look at my mother. She looked happier than I had seen her in a ........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题