编辑: ok2015 2013-07-21

t like it. 23. My brother will come to see me tomorrow. I'

ll meet ______?at the airport. A. her B. you C. him D. them 24. (潍坊中考英语)C You never feel worried before an exam, do you? CWell, I work hard all the time. I'

m _______ any exam. A. busy with B. afraid of C. ready for D. interested in 25. C May I go to Jinbao Park with you next Sunday? C No, you can'

t,you have a ticket. I have only one ticket. A. if B. until C. unless D. as soon as 26. C Shall I tell Tom about it? C No, you I'

ve told him already. A. needn'

t B. wouldn'

t C. mustn'

t D. shouldn'

t 27. It'

s nice to see you again. We each other since 2014. A. won'

t see B. don'

t see C. haven'

t seen D. didn'

t see 28.is the sports meeting going to be held? C It will be held at the National Stadium. A. When B. Where C. What D. How 29. The Greens live _____ that building. They live ______ the sixth floor. A. on ;

in B. of ;

to C. in ;

on D. to ;

at 30. C Can you tell me ? ? C He lives in Shanghai. A. where Mark lives B. where does Mark live C. where Mark lived D. where did Mark live

三、(潍坊中考英语)完形填空 (共10小题;

每小题1分,满分10分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项. Farley worked for the Canadian government. One day, he was

31 to learn more about wolves. Do wolves kill lots of caribou(北美驯鹿)? Do they kill people? They gave him lots of food and clothes and guns. Then they put him on a plane and took him to

32 . The plane put him down and went away. There were no houses or people in this place. But there were lots of animals and lots of wolves. People tell terrible stories about wolves. They say wolves like to kill and eat people. Farley remembered these stories, and he was

33 . He had his gun with him

34 . Then one day, he saw a group of wolves. There was a mother wolf with four baby wolves. A father wolf and another young wolf lived with them. Farley watched these wolves every day. The mother was a very

35 mother. She gave milk to her babies. She gave them lessons about life. They learned how to

36 food. The father wolf got food for the mother. The young wolf

37 the children. They were a nice, happy family―wolf family! Farley did not need his

38 any more. In a short time, he got on well with the family. Farley watched them for five months. He learned that many stories about the wolves were

39 . Wolves do not eat people, and they do not eat many large animals. And he also learned bad things about men. It was men who killed many caribou and wolves. Later, Farley wrote a book about wolves. He wanted people to

40 them and not to kill them. 31. A. seen B. told C. heard D. found 32. A. a small town B. a big city C. a far place D. a lonely village 33. A. afraid B. happy C. angry D. tired 34. A. at times B. all the time C. once a week D. every afternoon 35. A. bad B. good C. hungry D. thirsty 36. A. cook B. make C. get D. pick 37. A. shouted at B. looked into C. laughed at D. played with 38. A. food B. clothes C. gun D. plane 39. A. not good B. not true C. not easy D. not clear 40. A. grow B. have C. teach D. understand

四、(潍坊中考英语)阅读理解(共15小题;

每小题2分,满分30分) 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项. A Wanted:Pet Sitter Do you like dogs? Do you have free time at the weekend? We need a pet sitter (临时照看宠物者)for our dog. Hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Pay is £2 each hour. For the job, you will watch our dog, feed it and walk with it. You will work in our house. We live in London, near Victoria station. Please call

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题