编辑: 丑伊 2019-07-18
2013-2014学年?度北?京市?人?大附中初?二第?二学期英语期中考试

四、单项选择(共11分,每?小题1分) 21.

The Tayiors were watching a soccer game ______ 8:45 last night. A.on B.at C.in D.durning 22.Don'

t push the kids too hard They need to have time to relax and think for______. A.their B.them C.themselves D.they 23.How exciting! I can'

t wait ______ the gift boxes! A.to open B.opening C.for opening D.and open 24.______ some reading or writing is a good way to lower stress. A.Do B.Did C.Doing D.To doing 25.______ you please pass me the salt shaker? A.Do B.Would C.May D.Should 26.We need to make it ______ that everyone should try their best in order to win the game. A.more clearly B.clearest C.clear D.clearly 27.The kids are having too many classes. We need to ______ a few of their activities. A.cut off B.cut up C.cut in D.put out 28.We have to get up at

5 tomorrow ______ we can catch the first flight. A.until B.so that C.although D.and 29.I do mind ______ in non-smoking areas in public places. A.others'

smoking B.other'

s smoke C.other'

s smoking D.others smoke 30.I don'

t like doing chores.my sister. A.Neither does B.So does C.Neither is D.So is 31.He never told us ______ on the trip alone last week. A.why did he go B.why would he go C.why was he going D.why he went

五、完形填空(共12分、每?小题1分) Volumteering Every year, more and more students become volunteers. The projects may be with their school neighborhood. or town. but the work of all volunteers is important Students find that there are

32 benefits to volunteering. First, volunteering helps others. Many people complain about

33 in our society. Volunteers are part of the

34 to the problems! While it is easy to complain or whine about things that are not right, the volunteer

35 rather than complaining When a student spends time working at old people'

s home,

36 a park, or tutoring a younger student, the volunteer

37 the world a better place. Second, being a volunteer makes students feel good about themselves. When a student volunteer knows that his or her efforts have made someone else, s life better. the volunteer feels

38 . Students always hear people

39 that everyone should care about other people. Volunteers make it

40 . Although some volunteer work is long or tiring, student volunteers end the day knowing they did the right thing. Their parents, teachers, and community are proud of them. Knowing they did the right thing makes them feel better, even if they are

41 . Finally, students learn that volunteering is fun. A group of students might vohunteer to clean up a riverbed in early spring. It is fun to be with their friends, to enjoy the weather. and to picnic later in a beautiful, clcan area.

42 might read to young children in a preschool. It is fun to spend time with children and to have them smile and laugh. No matter what their ages or abilities are, every student

43 he a volunteer. The work of student volunteers is a powerful force that makes America a better place. 32. A. few B. much C. many D. little 33. A. problems B. things C. fights D. arguments 34. A. way B. answer C. suggestion D. solution 35. A. fights back B. takes action C. gives up D. tries hard 36. A. cleaning up B. clean C. to clean D. cleans up 37. A. helps B. makes C. builds D. develops 38. A. great B. well C. worried D. thankful 39. A. speak B. talking C. say D. saying 40. A. to happen B. happen C. happening D. happens 41. A. proud B. happy C. tired D. right 42. A. The others B. Others C. Another D. Else 43. A. should B. will C. may D. can

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题