编辑: star薰衣草 2019-07-16

t want her to go. She looked around and a toy hear caught her eye. The bear was the

31 that Aunt Reba gave to me and I loved most. I'

ll stay if you give me this, Ann said. I frowned(皱眉). I couldn'

t

32 parting with the bear. But Aunt Reba gave it to me, I said in a low voice. I really loved Aunt Reba. She

33 spent time staying with me after work. We saw each other almost every day. The day she died, I cried for hours, unable to

34 I would never see her again. Now, as I held the soft bear, I could see her smiling face. Come on, said Ann. I'

m your best friend. At that moment, I wanted someone to play with so much that I

35 the bear to Ann. That evening, I didn'

t have dinner. Once up in my room. I began to really miss the bear! I couldn'

t help crying when mum asked what was wrong. I told her how

36 I felt. She hugged(拥抱)me and encouraged me to listen to my

37 . Alone in the dark, I asked myself. Why did I ask Ann to stay? What should a best friend be like? And is Ann really my best friend? I knew what to do. The next day, I found Ann at her house. I took a

38 breath and asked for the bear. She looked at me for a long time. OK, she said finally, producing the bear from her pocket. I didn'

t like it anyway. I looked into her eyes and asked, Do you think the best friend can take away others'

favorite toy? She stayed in

39 . After a few good seconds, she looked up at me and

40 her head. We both smiled. Since then, we have come to understand that best friends are people who want to spend time with us but they ask for nothing in return. 31. A. animal B. present C. friend D. lesson

4 /

10 32. A. imagine B. keep C. practice D. mind 33. A. always B. sometimes C. seldom D. never 34. A. doubt B. mention C. believe D. guess 35. A. threw B. showed C. lent D. handed 36. A. happy B. warm C. awful D. strange 37. A. heart B. excuse C. feeling D. advice 38. A. long B. hard C. heavy D. deep 39. A. shape B. love C. silence D. touch 40. A. nodded B. shook C. held D. lifted 阅读理解(共50分)

六、阅读下列短文,根据短文内容,从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选择 最佳选项.(共30分,每小题2分) A Spring Festival is celebrated not only in China but also in other parts of the world. The traditional holiday is the most important to Chinese both home and abroad. The United Kingdom Celebrations for Spring Festival in the UK started in 1980, with the first evening party held in 2002. Every New Year, people get together and have a lot of activities. They sing songs, watch dragon dance and lion dance, share photos with friends. The United States Spring Festival has become a key time for Chinese living or working in America. They welcome the traditional New Year by attending an evening party. It is a good chance for people to share the same culture and values. Australia The Chinese New Year will be welcomed with three weeks of celebrations in Australia. Many people come to Sydney'

s Chinatown or Little Bourke in Melbourne. The celebrations are also a bridge towards better understanding between Chinese and non-Chinese. Singapore The family dinner on New Year'

Eve(除夕)is an important tradition for Chinese in Singapore. They place traditional food on a table as an act of remembering their past. Then the whole family have their dinner together at home because having it in a restaurant takes away the meaning of the tradition. 41. Celebrations for Spring Festival in the UK started in _______. A.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题