编辑: xiong447385 2019-07-10

5 years ago. 5.M:Lucy,did you enjoy tonight 's film? W:Yes,It 's great/The story is very interesting,and the music is really beautiful. What about you,Jack M:I like it.The acting is very creative. 6.W:What do you think of the hotel? M:Mm,it 's a bit dark W:Yes,Well,I 've never been in a room like this.It 's scary,isn't it? M:I don 't think so.It 's fine B)请听下面5 段对话或独白.每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A 、B、C 三个 选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卷上将该项涂黑.听每段对话或独白前, 你都将有3 时间阅 读各小题, 每小题5 秒钟;

听完后, 各小题给出5 秒钟的作答时间.每段对话或独白读两遍. 请听第1 段材料,回答第

7、8 小题. M:Look at these blue shoes.They look nice W:I don 't think so.I need something formal.They are for work M:What about the black ones? W:Well,I like the color,but they are a little expensive M:Look!Here are some cheaper ones W:Yes,they are very nice.Oh,they are a size 10.Do they have them in a smaller size? M:Yes,here is a size

9 W:Perfect 请听第2 段材料,回答第

9、10 小题. W:Do we have everything ready for the beach tomorrow? M:Sure,Everything is ready. W:Do you think it ' s going to rain? M:No,they say it;

s going to be hot W:Are you going to take your umbrella? M:No,I said it;

s going to be hot.It ' s not going to rain W:No,I mean your beach umbrella for the sun M:Oh,I see.Yes,that ' s a good idea 请听第3 段材料,回答第11 至第13 小题. W:Hi,Kevin.You know the USA. Can you give me some advice?I ' m going to New York next Monday for my holiday with my friends M:Lucky you,Ann.How can I help you? W:First,should I take some medicine? M:Yes,you should.Hospitals and doctors are very expensive in the USA. W:What about some clothes?What should I take? M:You should take a warm sweater,a coat,some gloves and a scarf. W:Well,What else? M:Oh,just one more thing.Don ' t forget to buy me a nice present,like a new watch. W:Oh,no!I don ' t have enough money.Traveling is expensive! 请听第4 段材料,回答第14 至第16 小题. W:Good morning,Mr.Smith.How can I help you? M:Hello,doctor.I ' m always tired,and I don;

t sleep well. W:OK,How long have you had this problem? M:Since I started my new job W:What do you do? M:I ' m a computer programmer W:How many hours do you work? M:I work about

80 hours a week W:80 hours?That ' s a lot.And how much exercise do you get? M:Not much.I don ' t have the time W:OK.It seems to me that you work too much,You need to work les and find time to get more exercise 请听第5 段材料,回答第17 至第20 小题. Hello Rita, This is Liz,I call you but you aren ' t in.So I leave a message for you. I ' m getting ready for my sweet 16th birthday party.I'm sad you are not feeling well that you are going to miss the party.I am wearing a short red dress to the party.My sister is doing my hair because I 'mto o excited to do it myself.Mum is making a delicious chocolate cake and dad is blowing up balloons. We are having the party in the garden because it's a beautiful,warm,sunny day.My grand parents, aunt, uncle and all my cousins are coming.Some of my friends aren ' t coming because they are away on holiday. We are having delicious food- I can ' t wait!I hope you feel bettersoon so we can meet up.See you soon! C)请听下面一段独白, 根据独白内容完成下列句子, 每个空格不超过3 个单词.将答案填写 到答题卷的相应位置.听独白前你将有50 秒钟的时间阅读有关句子.独白读两遍. Good morning,everyone!I 'm Frank.I'm doing a lot these days.I'd like to tell you about my new job. I'm working at a clothes shop when I 'm not at school.I 'm a shopping assistant there.I put theclothes in the right places in the shop.I work two nights a week from 7:00pm until 10:00pm. On the first day I learned where everything in the shop is.My workmate taught me very carefully. It was a bit tiring but it 's great to have a job.I 've bought a new mobile phone .And myphone number is 521-6937.Also I'd like to buy a bicycle so that it takes me less time to go to work.That 's all.Thank you!__

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题