编辑: 645135144 2019-07-09
英语试卷第

1 页共8页安徽师范大学附属中学 2018年高中自主招生考试英语试卷 注意事项: 1.

本试卷总分100分,考试时间80分钟. 2.答案一律用黑色钢笔或墨水笔写在答题卷上,不能写在本试卷上.

一、单项选择(共15 小题;

每小题

1 分,满分

15 分) 1. --- What can I do for you? ---I want MP

4 player for my daughter. A. a B. an C. the D. 不填 2. There are many shops on side of the main street. A. both B. either C. neither D. all 3. How _____ the bad meat ______! Throw it away. A. terrible;

is smelt B. terribly;

smells C. terrible;

smells D. terribly;

is smelt 4. If your daughter goes swimming this afternoon, so A. I do B. does my son C. he is D. will mine 5. More than two weeks ____ but we still haven'

t received the letter from him. A. has past B. has passed C. passed D. have passed 6. The little boy tripped ___ a stone and one of his feet was badly hurt _____ a rainy day. A. over;

in B. over;

on C. at;

in D. at;

on 7. With the of society, our environment is becoming worse and worse. So we should do what we can our environment. A. development;

to protect B. developing;

to protect C. development;

protect D. develop;

protect 8. ---What is he going to _____ at the meeting? ---I'

m not sure. I even don'

t know whether he is going to _____ at the meeting. A. tell, say B. say, speak C. speak, talk D. speak, say 9. Can you tell me the name of the school____ you visited last week? A. what B. where C. / D. when 10. ---Do you know ---Sorry, I have no idea. A. how many times she has gone to Japan B. how long has she taught here C. how you call that old man D. what'

s wrong with your watch 11. ---I bought the car two years ago. --- You mean that you it for nearly two years. A. have had B. have kept C. have bought D. have taken 12. ---Jim, please don'

t put your head out of the window on the bus. It'

s dangerous! A. Good idea. B. Sorry, I won'

t do it again. C. It doesn'

t matter. D. It'

s good. 13. --- I won'

t come to the party unless Sue _____ ,too. ---You mean if Sue comes ,you will come ? A. will invite B. will be invited C. invited D. is invited 14. In a surprising result, the girls the boys, and the match. A. beat;

won B. win;

win C. beat;

beat D. win;

beat 15. ---I'

m going to xi'

an next week, it'

s one of the most beautiful cities in China. A. Good luck B. It'

s a pleasure C. Enjoy yourself D. Very good 英语试卷第

2 页共8页

二、完形填空(共20 小题;

每小题

1 分,满分

20 分) I was successful at my job. I worked very hard, but it

16 me and my family a fabulous lifestyle. I'

d worked for the same company for twenty years and had worked my way up to department director.

17 , one afternoon last May, I was called to the office, and it was

18 explained to me that they were letting me go. I just sat there

19 they talked on and all I could think was, DI'

ve

20 .‖ I'

d been so well respected

21 I was of no value. For six weeks, I was in a very

22 place. I wandered around my house like a zombie (僵尸). I could

23 things needed doing, but would not do anything. My beliefs in looking forward and seeing the positive in everything

24 me. Then, in late June, my youngest son'

s football team made the city cup final. The year before, he'

d been very sad when I

25 the same final, so he was

26 when I told him I'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题