编辑: 苹果的酸 2019-07-06

4 Rip Rosa Receptionist Eddie Doctor RIP 瑞普 Rosa! 罗莎! ROSA 罗莎 Excuse me! This young man needs some help. 打扰一下! 这个年轻人需要帮助. RECEPTIONIST 接待员 Oh, does he now? Sir, do you need an interpreter? 哦,现在吗? 先生,您需要一位翻译吗? RIP 瑞普 No money. [Exasperated sigh] No papers. 没钱.[用力叹气] 没身份文件. RECEPTIONIST 接待员 Don'

t worry, honey. You don'

t need any money! The interpreter is free! That means no fee. You see? 别担心.不需要您付钱! 翻译是免费的!也就是说不收费. 明白吗? RIP 瑞普 Free? ... No charge? ... I love you, New York! 免费?... 不收费?... 我爱你,纽约! DOCTOR 医生 I think ... Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah and blah blah...Understand? Get your lab tests tomorrow. Then come back and see me. 我认为...哇啦,哇啦,哇啦,哇啦,哇啦...明白了吗? 明天来取化验结果.然后回来见我. EDDIE 艾迪 We are in Washington Heights, the Dominican capital of New York. My name is Eddie Perez, and I'

m going to show you the real... New York. This is my grandmother. Here we call her '

Buela. She'

s opening a cafe next week. '

Buela, tell us what'

s happening. 我现在是在华盛顿高地,纽约的多米尼加人聚居地. 我叫艾迪・佩雷斯,我要让你们看真实的...纽约. 这是我奶奶.我们叫她 哺哎啦 , 她的咖啡馆将在下周开业. 奶奶,来告诉我们具体情况. We Are New York: New Life Café

5 Rosa Eddie Ying ROSA 罗莎 Ay, Eddie, not now! 哎,艾迪,现在不行! EDDIE 艾迪 What'

s wrong? 怎么了? ROSA 罗莎 I just came from the doctor. 我刚从医生那儿回来. EDDIE 艾迪 What did he say? 他说什么了? ROSA 罗莎 Blah blah blah, I should do this. I shouldn'

t do that... I didn'

t understand what he said! Lab tests. He said I need to get lab tests tomorrow. I don'

t have time for this. I have a cafe to open, I have menus to write. I... 哇啦哇啦哇啦 我应该这样, 不应该那样... 我根本不明白他说了些什么! 化验结果.他叫我明天去拿化验结果. 我哪有时间啊.咖啡馆要开业, 菜单还没开出来.还有... YING 英Come on! Come on, my turn. 快点!快点,该我了. EDDIE 艾迪 I have to finish this, Auntie Ying. We open next week. 我必须做完这个,英阿姨. 我们下周就开业了. YING 英Next week is next week. I have to find a wife for my son, now. 下周是下周. 我现在就得给我儿子找老婆. EDDIE 艾迪 Why? 为什么? YING 英He'

s too busy at work. So, I'

m helping him. 他工作太忙了. 所以我得帮他. We Are New York: New Life Café

6 ROSA 罗莎 What'

s going on here? 你们在做什么? EDDIE 艾迪 It was her idea. 她的主意. LUZ [Off Camera] 露丝 [镜头之外] Mami... there'

s someone here to see you! 妈... 有人找你来了! FERNANDO 费尔南多 You left these at the cafe. 你把这个落在咖啡馆了. ROSA 罗莎 I did? 是吗? FERNANDO 费尔南多 I mean, you left these at the cafe. 你把这...个落在咖啡馆了. LUZ 露丝 Oh, I'

ll take care of this. 噢,让我收起来吧. LUZ 露丝 Eddie! Don'

t you have something to do? 艾迪!你没事可做吗? EDDIE 艾迪 Something? 什么事? YING 英Don'

t you have homework to do? 你不要做作业吗? EDDIE 艾迪 Oh, homework. Sorry. 噢,作业.对不起. FERNANDO 费尔南多 So, did everything go all right at the doctor'

s office? Everyone was worried. 嗯,看医生的结果还好吗?我们都很担心. ROSA 罗莎 Everyone? 每个人? Rosa Eddie Luz Fernando Ying We Are New York: New Life Café

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题