编辑: qksr 2019-07-02
?2015VerizonWireless.

0715-I7179 Samsung Galaxy S

6 Edge Verizon Wireless is excited to announce a new software update for the Samsung Galaxy S

6 Edge. Software Version: LMY47X.G920VVRU3BOG5 Android Lollipop operating system update for your SAMSUNG GALAXY S?

6 EDGE New Feature: Caller Name ID now works if you have Advanced Calling enabled on your device. With Caller Name ID, you can: ? Identify unknown callers so you can easily screen calls ? See identified caller names in your call log ? Easily add new callers to contacts ? Choose what people see when you call them with Picture ME Other Enhancements: ?Upgrade to Android OS 5.1.1 ? Fixed an issue where sometimes 'Contacts has stopped' would pop up ? Fixed a no service condition when traveling to Puerto Rico ? Fixed an issue where sometimes the Mobile Data icon would disappear from the Quick Panel ? Made improvements to auto-correction and predictive text in native keypad | For step-by-step instructions on how to perform the download, please visit www.vzw.com/galaxys6edgesupport | ? Android security patches

1 2

3 SAMSUNG GALAXY S

6 EDGE Home Screen ? Added option to turn parallax "Wallpaper motion effect" Off if desired. Lock Screen ? Added Live Wallpaper options for lock screen wallpaper. Camera Exposure Value ? Added feature to allow Exposure value to be adjusted from within camera viewfinder. Exposure can be changed by pressing and moving slider up or down. | For step-by-step instructions on how to perform the download, please visit www.vzw.com/galaxys6edgesupport | ?2015VerizonWireless. 0715-I7179

1 2

3 SAMSUNG GALAXY S

6 EDGE New Chinese Language Support ? Added support for Chinese Mandarin Phonetic Symbols and Cangjie as Input Languages. | For step-by-step instructions on how to perform the download, please visit www.vzw.com/galaxys6edgesupport | ?2015VerizonWireless. 0715-I7179

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题