编辑: XR30273052 2019-04-17
版权所有 翻印必究 大学英语四级考试考前冲刺试卷

(一)答案与详解 Part I Writing 高分范文 My View on Innovation ① I'

m not sure if you have heard one of Steve Jobs'

famous remarks, Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower , which stresses the significance of innovation.

② It goes without saying that innovation can promote the advancement of society and is the most essential quality for anyone who wants to achieve success. ③ With innovation, any progress will be possible;

however, once indulged in conservatism, everything will remain stagnant. ④Therefore, by some means or other we must come to know how to be innovative. ⑤On the one hand, from the standpoint of a nation, the government should encourage innovation and foster the mindset of continuous learning. ⑥ Only by doing this can our nation achieve new breakthroughs in all walks of life. ⑦ On the other hand, from the perspective of individuals, we should enrich our knowledge reserves and arm ourselves with up-to-date knowledge. ⑧ Only when we are equipped with vast stores of knowledge can we think out different methods when solving a problem. ⑨We should always commit it to our memory that innovation is of great significance to us a J1. ⑩ In our daily life, we need to cultivate the habit of applying new thoughts and methods into practice. PartⅡ Listening Comprehension Questions

1 to

4 axe based on the conversation you have just heard. 1. A. 2. D. 3. C. 4. D. Conversation Two M: (5) You say your shop has been doing well. Could you give me some idea of what doing well means in facts and figures? W: Well, doing well means averaging £1,200 or more a week for about

7 years, making almost a quarter of a million pounds. And doing well means your earnings are rising. Last year, we did slightly over 50,000 and this year, we hope to do more than 60,000. So, that'

s good if we continue to rise. M: Now, that'

s gross earnings, I assume. What about your expenses? W: Yes, that'

s gross. The expenses, of course, go up steadily. And since we'

ve moved to this new shop, the expenses have increased greatly, because it'

s a much bigger shop. So I couldn'

t say exactly what our expenses are. They are something in the region of six or seven thousand pounds a year, which is not high. (6) Commercially speaking, it'

s fairly low, and we try to keep our expenses as low as we can. 版权所有 翻印必究 M: (7) And your prices are much lower than the same goods in shops round about. How do the local shopkeepers feel about having a shop doing so well in their midst? W: Perhaps a lot of them don'

t realize how well we are doing, because we don'

t make a point of publicizing. That was a lesson we learned very early on. (8) We were very friendly with all local shopkeepers and we happened to mention to a local shopkeeper how much we had made that week. He was very unhappy and never as friendly again. So we make a point of never publicizing the amount of money we make. But we are on very good terms with all the shops. None of them have ever complained that we are putting them out of business or anything like that. I think it'

s a nice friendly relationship. Maybe if they did know what we made, perhaps they wouldn'

t be so friendly. Questions

5 to

8 are based on the conversation you have just heard. 5.B. 6. C. 7. A. 8. D. Passage One Birds are famous for carrymg things around.Some,like homing pigeons,can be trained to deliver messages and packages.Other birds unknowingly carry seeds that cling to them for the ride.(9)Canadian scientists have found a worrisome.new example of the power that birds have to spread stuff around.Way up north in the Canadian ArctiC.seabirds are picking up dangerous chemicals in the ocean and delivering them to ponds near where the birds five. Some l0.000 pairs of the birds,called flllitlars,a kind of ArctiC seabird.make their nests on Devon Island.north of the Arctic Circle.(10)The fllfinars travel some

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题