编辑: NaluLee 2018-06-30
Shandong International Trust Co.

, Ltd. 山东省国际信托股份有限公司 (A joint stock company incorporated in the People's Republic of China with limited liability) (Stock Code: 1697) Reply Slip for the

2018 First Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on

10 July

2018 and any adjournment thereof To: Shandong International Trust Co., Ltd. (the "Company") I/We(Note 1) , of (Note 2) being the registered holder(s) of (Note 3) domestic shares/H shares of RMB1.00 each in the share capital of the Company, hereby inform the Company that I/we intend to attend or appoint a proxy to attend on my/our behalf the

2018 first extraordinary general meeting to be held at Zhonghao Grand Hotel, No.

165 Jiefang Road, Jinan, the PRC at 2:30 p.m. on

10 July

2018 (Note 4) . Signature: Date:

2018 Notes: 1. Please insert full name(s) of the shareholder(s) as registered in the register of members of the Company in BLOCK CAPITALS. 2. Please insert full address(es) of the shareholder(s) as registered in the register of members of the Company in BLOCK CAPITALS. 3. Please insert the number of shares registered in your name(s). Please delete the type of shares that is inapplicable (domestic shares or H shares). 4. The completed and signed reply slip should be delivered to Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited for the holders of H shares at 17M Floor, Hopewell Centre,

183 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong by hand, by post or by fax (fax number: +852

2865 0990) on or before Wednesday,

20 June 2018, or to the registered office of the Company for the holders of domestic shares at No. 166, Jiefang Road, Lixia District, Jinan City, Shandong Province, the PRC by hand, by post or by fax (fax number: +86 (531)

8656 6593) on or before Wednesday,

20 June 2018.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题