编辑: 梦三石 2018-05-27
Year

7 &

8 'Week Without Walls' trip - Pak Lap Wan Sept 8th

2017 Dear Parent/Guardian, The 2017, Years 7& 8, 'Week Without Walls' camp is outlined below.

Students will participate in an outdoor education program in the beautiful location of Pak Lap Wan, in the Sai Kung East Country Park, Hong Kong. Through engaging in various outdoor activities, students will develop their leadership, teamwork and communication skills, as well as create new and lasting memories! Dates: October 23rd C 27th

2017 Company: China New Horizons Location: Pak Lap Wan Activities: kayaking/hiking/cooking/camping/team challenges/abseiling/coasteering Cost: There will be no charge for this trip Please ensure that your child has all the documentation needed to go into Hong Kong. Please sign and return the permission slip attached by Monday,September18th . More details and information will follow, including a packing list and detailed transport arrangements. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Kuhn(mkuhn@uiszc.org) or Mr Power (jpower@uiszc.org). Yours Truly, Leslie Spinelli Director of China New Horizons Ispinelli@uiszc.org I,as parent or guardian of give permission for my child to attend the Years 7&

8 'Week Without Walls' (WWW)camp from October 23rd C27 th 2017. I understand that in every camp organised by Utahloy International School Zengcheng safety is of the foremost concern. I understand that participation in adventurous activities involves a certain degree of risk. I understand that risk is involved and give consent for my child to participate in these activities. I also understand that participation in these activities is entirely voluntary and requires participants to abide by specific rules and standards of conduct. In case of an emergency involving my child, I understand every effort will be made to contact me. In the event I cannot be reached, I hereby give my permission to the medical provider selected by the adult leader in charge to initiate necessary treatment, including hospitalisation, anaesthesia, surgery, or injections of medication for my child. Medical providers are authorised to disclose to the adult in charge examination findings, test results and treatment provided for purposes of medical evaluation of the participant, follow-up and communication with the participant's parents or guardianand/or determination of the participant's ability to continue with the scheduled activities. I also give permission to UISZ to purchase travel insurance for my child for the duration of the WWW camp. Parent/guardian printed name: Parent/guardian signature:Date: Student's name as printed on passport/ID card: Student's passport/ID card number: No structured lessons will be given during this week. However, students of parents who do not wish their child to attend 'Week Without Walls' will be expected attend school and work in the library under supervision. Not attending the camp programme or supervised study time will be recorded as an absence. My child will not be attending 'Week Without Walls' this school year and will instead work and study in the library under supervision. Parent/guardian signature Date: 7,8 年级"无墙周"中学部师生露营活动―白腊湾 尊敬的家长/监护人, 你们好!今年我校将组织 7,8 年级的学生到美丽的香港西贡东郊野公园参加"无墙周"的户外教 育活动.在这次露营活动中,我们为学生们安排了一系列的户外活动,从而培养学生们的领导能力, 团队合作能力以及沟通技巧.但是最重要的是玩得开心! 活动的日期:

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题