编辑: 南门路口 2018-02-09
Unit

11 Can I have a window seat? Unit

11 Can I have a window seat? (P=Passenger;

C=Clerk) P: Good morning! C: Good morning! Where are you flying today? P: I am flying to Shanghai.

C: OK, can I have your ticket and passport, please? P: Here is my passport, but my ticket is an electronic one. C: No problem. Let me check it on my computer. Your name is William Johnson? P: Yes. C: OK, here it is. P: Can I have a window seat or an aisle seat? C: OK, you have a window seat. P: Perfect, thank you. C: Do you have any luggage to check in? P: No, I don't. C: OK, here are your passport and boarding pass. P: Thanks. C: That's all right. You can board your flight at Gate 26. P: I see. Thank you again. Dialogue

1 (P=乘客;

C =工作人员) P: 早上好. C: 早上好,您要去哪里? P: 去上海. C: 好,请出示您的机票和护照. P: 这是我的护照,但我买的是电子客票. C: 没问题,我可以在电脑上查到.您的名字是威廉・约翰 逊? P: 是的. C: 我找到了. P: 我想要一个靠窗或邻近过道的座位. C: 可以,您的座位靠窗. P: 太好了,谢谢您. C: 您有行李要托运吗? P: 没有. C: 好了,这是您的护照和登机牌. P: 谢谢. C: 不客气,您在26号登机口登机. P: 我明白了,多谢. 对话一: Unit

11 Can I have a window seat? (A =Attendant;

P=Passenger) A: Good morning, sir, welcome aboard. P: Good morning. Excuse me, where is my seat, please? A: Your boarding card, please. P: Here you are. A: Your seat number is 10A. It is at the middle of the cabin and it is the one by the right window. P: Thanks. (The passenger is blocking the way in the cabin) A: But would you mind stepping forward so other passengers can pass? P: Oh, sorry. A: Please put your hand luggage in the overhead compartment. P: Sure. A: Is this your bag, sir? P: Yes, why? A: I'm sorry, please don't put your bag under the seat. P: Okay, but it's too heavy to go in the overhead bins. A: Do you mind if I put it in the baggage compartment? P: Umm, there are some fragile items in it. A: No problem, I'll handle it with care. P: Thank you so much. Dialogue

2 (A=乘务员;

P=乘客) A:早上好,先生,欢迎您登机. P: 早上好.劳驾了,请问我的座位在哪? A:请让我看一下您的登机牌. P: 在这. A:您的座位是10排A座,在机舱中部,靠右边窗户. P: 多谢. (乘客堵住了走道) A:麻烦您往前走,好让其他乘客通过,好吗? P: 哦,对不起. A:请将您的手提箱放在头顶的行李箱里. P: 没问题. A:这是您的包吗,先生? P: 是的,怎么啦? A:对不起,请别把它放在座位下. P: 好的,但它太重了,放不上去. A:您介意我把它放到行李舱里吗? P:嗯,但里面有易碎品. A:没问题,我会注意的. P: 多谢了. 对话二: Unit

11 Can I have a window seat? Related Expressions 1. Do you have a direct flight from Shanghai to Boston? 有上海到波士顿的直达航班吗? 2. We can offer a good connecting flight for you. 我们可以为您安排理想的联程航班. 3. You can transfer in Chicago. 您可在芝加哥转机. 4. We have economy class and first class, but we don't have business class. 我们有经济舱和头等舱的票,但没有商务舱的. 5. I'd like to book a return ticket. 我想订往返票. 6. Does this ticket include airport tax? 这张票包含了机场税吗? 7. Can I have my baggage checked through? 我的行李可以直接托运到目的地吗? 8. This bag is over the weight allowance. 这个包超重了. 9. You have to pay for the extra weight. 您得另付超重的费用. 10. You can board at Gate

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题