编辑: XR30273052 2016-01-04
有线电视资?概览(2014 ?4月) CABLE TV's Facts and Figures (April 2014)

3 有线宽频通讯有限公司 i-CABLE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED 简介 / INTRODUCTION 有线宽频通讯有限公司(有线宽频通讯)为广播、通讯、广告及跨媒体服务商,拥有香港其中一 个最庞大及具影响?的电视观众及通讯服务用户群体.

集团拥有及经营覆盖几近全港的有线网络,向逾百万住?用户及商业客户提供电视、宽频上网、 电话及多媒体服务. 集团亦是香港其中一家最具规模从事电视、电影与多媒体内容创作的机构,制作以新闻、资讯、 体育与娱?为主的优质节目,发?网跨越传统及新媒体平台. i-CABLE Communications Limited (i-CABLE) is an integrated broadcasting, communications, advertising and multimedia services provider in Hong Kong, commanding one of the largest and most influential TV viewer and communications service user bases in town. It owns and operates a near universal wireline network in Hong Kong, over which it provides TV, Broadband, Telephony and multimedia services to well over one million households as well as customers in various businesses. It is also one of the largest producers of TV, film and multimedia content based in Hong Kong for distribution over conventional and new media, with a particular focus on news, information, sports and entertainment. 网络 / THE NETWORK 集团拥有及经营本港其中一个覆盖几及全港的电讯网络. 集团网络可分为?大主要部分:传送主干及大厦内的同轴线电缆网络.光纤主干电缆已经与大厦 内的同轴线电缆?接,组成具双向性的混合光纤同轴线网络(HFC).在集团网络覆盖之下,超逾二 百万户家庭已接驳集团的双向混合光纤同轴线网络,而少?位处偏远地区的家庭则以微波系统传 送. 集团锐意兴建具双向性、能高速传送?⒒耙艏笆酉蟮耐.除收费电视服务外,全港超过二 百万户家庭已可透过集团的互?网重叠(IP)网络,随时使用有线宽频上网服务. i-CABLE owns and operates one of two near universal coverage telecommunications networks in Hong Kong. Our distribution network can be divided into two sections: Trunk transmission and in-building coaxial networks. The fibre optic cable trunk network is connected to in-building coaxial networks to form a hybrid fibre coaxial cable (HFC) network. Over

2 million households covered by our network in Hong Kong are connected to our HFC network but we still retain a microwave trunk transmission system to serve a small number of subscribers in remote areas of the territory. The i-CABLE network is engineered and built to be two-way interactive, allowing high speed transmission of data and voice and as well as video. On top of television service, Broadband access service is already available to over

2 million homes via our Internet Protocol (IP) overlay network.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题
大家都在看的话题