编辑: 会说话的鱼 2014-08-11
2018 年北京市高级中等学校招生考试 英语试卷 知识运用 (共14 分)

一、单项填空 (共6分,每小题 0.

5 分) 从下面各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项. 1. My brother and I like football.play it together once a week. A. I B. They C. We D. You 答案 C 考点:人称代词 解析:放在句子开头做主语,根据前面提示 my brother and I,代词选 We. 2. Happy birthday, Peter! Here'

s a gift ______ you. A. for B. in C. with D. from 答案 A 考点:介词 解析:给某人礼物,故用介词 for. 3.do you usually go to school, Mary? ---By bike. A. When B. How C. Where D. Why 答案 B 考点:特殊疑问词 解析:根据回答 By bike,故特殊疑问词用 how. 4. Many people like pandas ______ they are cute. A. though B. if C. while D. because 答案 D 考点:连词 解析:许多人喜欢熊猫原因是它们很可爱,选择原因,故用 because. 5. I ______ go now, or I'

ll miss my train. A. can B. might C. must D. could 答案 C 考点:情态动词 解析:根据句意,我必须要现在走,否则我就会错过火车,故选 must. 6. Tony is ______ of the three boys, but he is the tallest. A. young B. younger C. youngest D. the youngest 答案 D 考点:形容词最高级 解析:根据句意,托尼在三个人中应选最高级,故选最小的 the youngest. 7. Bill likes reading. He ______ picture books with his dad every evening. A. read B. reads C. is reading D. has read 答案 B 考点:一般现在时 解析:根据时间状语 every day,得知此题考查一般现在时,主语为 he,故选 B. 8. ---Paul, what were you doing at nine last night? ---I ______ a movie in the cinema with my friends. A. was watching B. watch C. have watched D. will watch 答案 A 考点:过去进行时 解析: 根据问句 what were you doing at nine last night?的时态加上时间状语可以判断出答语的 时态为过去进行时,故选 A. A. was watching B. watch C. have watched D. will watch 9. David is a tennis player. He ______ to play tennis when he was six years old. A. begins B. will begin C. began D. has begun 答案 C 考点:一般过去时 解析:根据后面 when 引导的时间状语从句 when he was six years old 可以得知此处需要用一 般过去时,故选 C. 10. ---Lucy, is your uncle a teacher? ---Yes, he is. He ______ history for nearly

20 years. A. teaches B. has taught C. is teaching D. will teach 答案 B 考点:现在完成时 解析:根据标志词 for nearly

20 years,可知此处是现在完成时,故选 B. 11. A new international airport ______ in the city next year. A. completes B. is completed C. will complete D. will be completed 答案 D 考点:被动语态 解析: 根据主语 a new international airport 得知, 此处应用被动语态, 再结合时间状语 next year 可得知,此处考查一般将来时的被动语态,故选 D. 12. ---Alice, could you tell me ______ London? ---Sure. Last Sunday. A. when Mr. Smith left B. when Mr. Smith will leave C. when did Mr. Smith leave D. when will Mr. Smith leave 答案 A 考点:宾语从句 解析:宾语从句的语序为陈述语序,因此 C 和D选项可以排除,结合答语的时间状语 Last Sunday,得知为过去时,故选 A.

二、完形填空(共8分,每小题

1 分) 阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选择最 佳选项. Real Solutions(解决方法)to Problems Thirty engineers were working as a team in a company. They were young and eager to learn. The management decided to teach them about finding real solutions to problems. One day, the team was called for a ___13___ in a hall. They were quite surprised and all reached the hall holding various ___14___. As they entered, they found a box placed in the center, full of flat balloons. The manager asked everyone to pick a balloon and blow it up. Then they were asked to write their names on their respective(各自的)balloons ___15___ so that the balloons wouldn'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题