编辑: 捷安特680 2014-06-09
北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

1 2019 年北京市西城区高三二模英语试卷 第一部分:知识运用(共两节,45 分)

第一节 语法填空(共10 小题;

每小题 1.

5 分,共15 分) 阅读下列短文, 根据短文内容填空. 在未给提示词的空白处仅填写

1 个适当的单词, 在给出提示词的空白处用括号内所给词的正确形式填空. A When I was in high school our physics teacher gave us a challenge (1) ______ involved making a paper airplane of any shape. The only objective was to get it to fly as far as possible. (2)stand) at the starting line, one of my classmates took a piece of flat paper, crumpled (把...捏成一团) it up, and (3)throw) it down the way. He beat the class with ease. Some of the students got mad and said that he cheated, but the physics teacher (4)clear) explained it could be any shape and that a paper ball was indeed a shape. 1. 【答案】 that / which 【解析】 本题考查定语从句;

主句主谓双宾结构完整,从句缺少主语,句意是 我们 的物理老师给我们了一个做任意形状纸飞机的挑战 ,空格处应在从句中作主语;

故正 确答案是 that / which. 2. 【答案】 Standing 【解析】 本题考查非谓语动词;

根据提示词可知,stand 为动词,而整句话的谓语动 词为逗号后 took, crumpled 以及 and 后的 threw, 因此考查 stand 的非谓语动词形式;

非谓语的逻辑主语为 one of my classmates ,与stand 构成主动关系,因此空格处 需要用 stand 的主动形式;

故正确答案是 Standing. 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

2 3. 【答案】 threw 【解析】 本题考查谓语动词时态语态;

根据提示词可知,throw 为动词,根据主语 one of my classmates 后的谓语动词 took,crumpled 的时态语态,可知 and 后需 要用到一般过去时,且用主动语态;

故正确答案是 threw. 4. 【答案】 clearly 【解析】 本题考查副词;

根据提示词可知,clear 本身是形容词,修饰谓语动词 explained 应为副词形式;

故正确答案是 clearly. B Buildings around the world (5)go) dark for

60 minutes this evening in a voluntary event known as Earth Hour. This grassroots effort started in

2007 in Sydney, Australia, and has since grown into (6)global movement to raise awareness of our energy consumption and the effects of climate change on our planet. Anyone can participate in this movement (7)switching off the lights at 8:30 PM local time. Last year close to 18,000 landmark buildings switched off their lights in

188 countries. Will you dim your lights tonight? 5. 【答案】 will go / are going 【解析】 本题考查谓语动词时态语态;

根据提示词可知,go 为动词,根据句子 Buildings around the world (5)go) dark for

60 minutes this evening in a voluntary event known as Earth Hour 中无谓语动词,可知本空应填谓语动词,且是 未发生的动作,所以需要用到将来的时态,且表示主动;

故正确答案是 will go / are going. 6. 【答案】 a 【解析】 本题考查冠词;

a global movement 表示 一个全球性的动作 ;

故正 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1联合出品

3 确答案是 a. 7. 【答案】 by 【解析】 本题考查介词;

句意是 任何人可通过在当地时间晚上 8:30 关灯来参与此 行动 ,可知本空需要一个介词来表示 通过 ,后连接方式方法;

故正确答案是 by. C The story of Chinese fashion began in

2011 when Feiyue and Huili, both Chinese sneaker brands, suddenly gained international attention. Their products (8) ______ (see) on models all over the world then. Last year, Chinese sportswear brand LI-NING was at the New York Fashion Week in September with new designs (9) ______ (decorate) with Chinese characters. Now the Chinese brands are impressive and ambitious and can go head to head with foreign brands. And this ambition may be due to the fact that China'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题