编辑: 学冬欧巴么么哒 2014-06-06
全国中小学英语学习成绩测试 (NEAT)

2017 年春季测试二级试题参考答案及评分标准 听力部分 (共四题, 计30 分) I.

单词听写 (共5小题, 计5分) 1. ride 2. fork 3. sweep 4. thinner 5. Sunday II. 听辨句子 (共5小题, 计5分) 6―10 ABEDC III. 对话理解 (共10 小题, 计10 分) (A) 11―15 ACBAB (B) 16―20 CBDAF IV. 短文理解和听写 (共10 小题, 计10 分) (A) 21―25 FTTFF (B) 26. far away 27. think 28. amazing 29. fast 30. near 笔试部分 (共三大部分, 计70 分) 基础知识 (共四题, 计40 分) I. 单词和短语 (共10 小题, 计10 分) (A) 31. beach 32. fifteen 33. climbing 34. telephone 35. thirsty (B) 36. apple juice 37. on;

farm 38. the tallest 39. in March 40. putting;

on II. 句子 (共10 小题, 计10 分) (A) 41. is;

child 42. Did;

play 43. Yes;

is 44. How much 45. A;

is 改为 was (B) 46. Ben has a new T-shirt. 47. How strong the line is! 48. What time do you get up? 49. I go to school at six thirty / half past six / 6:30 in the morning. 50. What does your father (dad) do? / What蒺s (What is) your father (dad)? / What蒺s (What is) your father蒺s (dad蒺s) job? III. 情景对话 (共10 小题, 计10 分) (A) 51―55 FBCEG

1 - - (B) 56―60 CBAEG IV. 短文填空 (共10 小题, 计10 分) (A) 61. Cut out 62. Draw 63. more 64. yourself 65. pairs (B) 66. trip 67. sailed 68. taught 69. because 70. sea 阅读理解 (共三篇, 计15 分) (A) 71―74 TFTF 75. 这是我的厨房和餐厅. (B) 76―80 BCEDA (C) 81. Yes, he does. 82. The first son. 83. In summer. 84. 判断;

断定;

认为 85. won蒺t 书面表达 (共一题, 计15 分) 参考范文: Having a Picnic Hello! I蒺m Sally. It is Saturday today. It蒺s a nice day. My family is having a picnic in the park. Look! I蒺m playing badminton with my brother, Tim. He is two years younger than me, but he is good at playing badminton. My mother is making a cake for us. My father is cooking some burgers. Burgers and chips are my favourite food. My parents love my brother and me, and I love them, too. We are having a great fun! (81 words)

2 - - I. 单词听写 听音, 写出你所听到的单词.每个单词读两遍. 1. ride 2. fork 3. sweep 4. thinner 5. Sunday II. 听辨句子 听音, 选出与你所听句子意思相符的图片.每个句子读两遍. 6. There are some sweets for children. 7. Lily and Rose are playing volleyball. 8. The fire station is between the post office and the police station. 9. You蒺d better take an umbrella on a rainy day. 10. The boys won the soccer championship. III. 对话理解 (A) 听音, 根据你所听到的对话内容为下列问题选择正确答语.每组对话读两遍. 11. M: Excuse me. Is this your car? W: Yes, it is. M: It蒺s so nice. 12. W: Do you like tea with sugar, Jim? M: No, I don蒺t. 13. M: Could you tell me which bus goes downtown? W: Certainly. Take the Number Nine. 14. M: What housework do you like doing at home, Alice? W: I like cleaning the room. 15. W: When蒺ll your sister leave for Beijing, Mike? M: Next Thursday. (B) 听音, 根据你所听到的对话内容完成下面的信息表格.对话读两遍. W: Could you do me a favour, John? M: Sure! What can I help, Grace? W: You know, I蒺m going to Paris tomorrow. Could you please come to my home and water the flowers? M: OK, no problem. W: Here are the keys. M: How often should I water the flowers? W: Twice a week would be fine.

3 - - 全国中小学英语学习成绩测试 (NEAT)

2017 年春季测试二级试题听力部分录音原文

4 - - M: I see. By the way, how long are you going to stay in Paris? W: A month. IV. 短文理解和听写 (A) 听音, 根据你所听到的短文内容, 判断下列句子正误.短文读两遍. Most animals sleep at night, but some animals are different. They sleep in the day and they move and eat at night. It蒺s safe at night for them, because other animals are sleeping. In some places, it蒺s too hot in the day. The animals come out at night when it isn蒺t hot. This is a hedgehog. It sleeps in the day and it eats at night. It eats insects, snakes and birds. It has got small ears and legs, and a short nose. It蒺s a strange animal. When it蒺s in danger, it makes a ball. Hedgehogs live in Europe, Asia and Africa. (B) 听音, 根据你所听到的短文内容填写单词和短语, 补全短文.短文读两遍. At night, we can see lots of stars in the sky. They蒺re far away from the Earth. We see them every night, and we think they蒺re always there. But do you know something amazing? We see the stars now but many of them aren蒺t there now! The light from a star comes to us very fast, but it comes a long way. Alpha Centauri is a star near to the Earth. Light from that star comes to the Earth after four years! We see the star how it was a long time ago, not how it is now. 听力部分到此结束, 请将答案写到答题纸上.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题