编辑: 学冬欧巴么么哒 2014-06-05
听力部分 (共四题, 计30 分) 二级试题第

1 页 (共

10 页) 全国中小学英语学习成绩测试 (晕耘粤栽)

2017 年春季测试二级试题 (总分: 员园园 分 答题时间:

90 分钟) I.

单词听写 (共5小题, 计5分) 听音, 写出你所听到的单词.每个单词读两遍. (请将答案写在答题纸上) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. II. 听辨句子 (共5小题, 计5分) 听音, 选出与你所听句子意思相符的图片. 每个句子读两遍. (请将答案写在答题纸上) A. B. C. D. E. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. III. 对话理解 (共10 小题, 计10 分) (A) 听音, 根据你所听到的对话内容为下列问题选择正确答语. 每组对话读两遍. (请将 答案涂在答题纸上) 11. Is it the man蒺s car? A. No, it isn蒺t. B. Yes, it is. C. Oh, it蒺s hers. 二级试题第

3 页 (共

10 页) (B) 听音, 根据你所听到的短文内容填写单词和短语, 补全短文 (每空一词) .短文读两 遍. (请将答案写在答题纸上) At night, we can see lots of stars in the sky. They蒺re 26. from the Earth. We see them every night, and we 27. they蒺re always there. But do you know something 28. ? We see the stars now but many of them aren蒺t there now! The light from a star comes to us very 29. , but it comes a long way. Alpha Centauri(半人马座阿尔法星)is a star 30. to the Earth. Light from that star comes to the Earth after four years! We see the star how it was a long time ago, not how it is now. 笔试部分 (共三大部分, 计70 分) 基础知识 (共四题, 计40 分) I. 单词和短语 (共10 小题, 计10 分) (A) 根据所给图片和音标填写单词, 补全句子. (请将答案写在答题纸上) 31. We played on the 遭蚤蘼贼蘩] last Friday. 32. It蒺s eight ______ [~f陨f谡ti蘼n] now. (B) 连词成句及句子翻译. (请将答案写在答题纸上) 46. Ben, a, T-shirt, new, has (.) 47. strong, the, line, how, is ( ! ) 48. do, you, what, time, get, up (?) 49. 我早上六点半去上学. 50. 你的爸爸是做什么的? III. 情景对话 (共10 小题, 计10 分) (A) 看图, 从所给的选项中选择恰当的句子填入空白处, 补全下面每组小对话 (每个选 项限用一次, 有两个多余选项) . (请将答案标号写在答题纸上) A. How do you go to school? 51. B. What蒺s the weather like there? C. Shall we help the elderly clean their houses? D. Don蒺t make faces any more. E. You蒺d better start a friendly talk first. F. Let蒺s go and have a look. G. Why are you running? 52. 53. 54. 55. 二级试题第 缘页(共

10 页) What蒺s that in your stocking (长筒袜)? I don蒺t know. It蒺s a terrible day! What shall we do on Volunteer Day? That sounds good. I don蒺t have many friends, Grandpa. A dog is running after me. Test 64. ! Say the word. (B) 根据短文内容, 用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空, 或根据首字母提示补全短文中 所缺的单词. (请将单词的完整形式写在答题纸上) 二级试题第 苑页(共

10 页) You can play "Memory"with a friend. Make 65. with the words and the pictures. Dear Dave, Yesterday we went on a wonderful 66. t . We 67. (sail) to an island (岛). We went with an instructor (教练). He was very good. He 68. (teach) us to dive. At first, I was scared, but after I did the first time, I felt better. I wore a wetsuit (潜水服) 69. b the water was cold. I also wore a mask to see. I saw many kinds of fish in the 70. s . I felt like a fish. It was great to meet some interesting people, too. Love, Julie Dave Smith

620 Pail Street Miami, Florida 010121

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题