编辑: 王子梦丶 2014-05-24
试卷代号 :1161 国家开放大学(中央广播电视大学 )2016 年秋季学期 开放本科 期末考试 英语 II (1) 试题

2017 年1月注意事项

一、将你的学号、姓名及分校〈工作站)名称填写在答题纸的规定栏 内.

考试结束后,把试卷和答题纸放在桌上.试卷和答题纸均不得带 出考场.

二、仔细阅读题目的说明,并按题目要求答题.答案一定要写在答 题纸指定的位置上,写在试卷上的答案无效.

三、用蓝、黑圆珠笔或钢笔答题,使用铅笔答题无效.

558 第一部分 交际用语(共计

10 分,每小题

2 分) 1一5 小题:阅读下面的小对话,从A、 B、 C 三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项,并 在答题纸上写出所选的字母符号. 1. -Are you Mr Robert Lee? A. Yes , Lee speaking B. Hello , what do you want C. Sorry , speaking 2. -May

1 see the menu , please? I'

ve been waiting an hour already. A. That is the menu , sir B. Here you are , sir C. Of course , sir 3. -Would you mind changing seats with me? A. Yes , you can B. Of course not ,

1 like to C. No ,

1 don'

t mind 4. 二Oh , l'

m sorry. But

1 promise I'

11 be careful next tirne. A. 1t'

s nothing at a11 B. Oh , never mind. It doesn'

t matter C. There are no questions 5. -Would you like to go fishing with us now? A. No ,

1 don'

t like B. It sounds interesting , but

1 have lots of homework to do C. Oh , it is well

559 第二部分 词汇与结构{共计

20 分,每小题

2 分) 6-15 小题:阅读下面的旬子,从A、 B、C 三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在 答题纸上写出所选的字母符号. 6. He , as well as 1, A. arn C. are a student. B. is 7. Her parents died when she was very young , so she was 一一一-一by her aunt. A. brought up C. grown up 8. What a fo01

1 have been! Why A. don'

t C. not B. brought out

1 think of that before? B. didn'

t 9. All the tearn rnernbers tried their best. We 10st the garne ,一一一一一・ A. however C. since B. therefore 10. I'

rn tired.

1 一-一_ working very hard. A. have B. have been C. had 11. That'

s all sett1ed. It A. shou1dn'

t C. needn'

t be ta1ked about. B. rnustn'

t be 12. Those cakes 100k nice , Can

1 have A. it C. 一13. That p1ace is 一-一一一一 the south of the city. A. at B. in C. on

560 14. He has four successful books. A. written B. wrote C. been writing 15. The policeman was attacked 一一一-一aknife. A. with C. by B. on 第三部分 完形填空(共计

30 分,每题

3 分) 16-25 小题:阅读下面的短文,从短文后所给的 A、 B、 C 三个选项中选出能填入相应空白处 的最佳选项,并在答题纸上写出所选的字母符号. Traffic in India means a mixture of all kinds of vehicles on the road. About

700 ,000 new cars (1 6) in India in the last twelve months , and about twice that many used cars have been traded. The country'

s

35 million motorcycles and scooters make it the world'

s largest two-wheel market. But because there are still big differences (17) people'

s incomes , the roads are full of a whole variety of (1肘, lots of them not motorized. A ride (1 9) a taxi driver in New Delhi gives a flavour of a typical Indian-style traffic with all kinds of vehicle held up in city streets or in long lines (20) narrow country lanes. Cars , lorries and buses back up behind a cart (21) by one animal or another. India has everything on the roads , the taxi driver says. You have to (22) for pedestrians , bicycles , carts , cows , donkeys and even elephants. Three things (23) to drive here , a horn , brakes and good luck. Just then we were stopped (24) a young boy and his cow. Given the hazards , it'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题